Through DAO Forum and Community discussions it’s become clear that a proper template to format proposals will best serve the SOFT DAO moving forward.
Here’s a template to use when Submitting a proposal into the Proposals category on Forums
- The need that the proposal addresses & how it will be achieved
Proposals should follow straight forward guidelines in their approach to best summarize their utility to the DAO:
- Specific deliverables: what will the Proposal/Applicant do?
- Timeline for deliverables: when will this happen?
- Qualifications: why is this team - the applicant(s) - the best choice?
- Alignment: how will both the Proposal applicant and the greater SOFT DAO benefit?
The DAO will vote on Proposal applications. If a Proposal is preliminarily approved, a vote will be cast with the DAO for Majority Approval.
Proposals should best embody the aims and ethos of the SOFT DAO as a whole.
Once a budget and timeline are agreed/approved, the outlined work agreement will require the applicant to operate as identified in its finalized/voted on Proposal.
At Present we are still looking for proposals to aid The SOFT DAO in the following areas:
- Sale platforms and launchpads
- Exchanges and trading venues
- Legal and compliance
- Design, marketing, and public relations
- Software development and auditing
- Crypto protocol development and auditing