Organizing a System of Motivation for Soft DAO Contributors

give active users a non-transferable token that will give benefits when participating in sales and so on.

2 Likes

Very detailed description and sensible thoughts! I would like to add a couple of words! If a decision is made to create NFT, I propose a multi-chain basis (Axelar robots can serve as an example) and the ability to add Utilities and the possibility of NFT evolution using the example of Zerion DNA.
Evolution options may depend on the owner’s activity in tokensales on different networks, and since the NFT will be multichain, you can add bonuses from launched projects to them. For example, if Dex is launched in the Сelo network, then when NFT is transferred to this network, the utility of reduced commissions in this Dex is activated… and so on…
in case of successful implementation of such multi-chain functions, the value of such evolving NFTs will only grow over time)

5 Likes

[quote=“PiterFM, post:15, topic:9785”]

• Для участия в CREW3:
  • Для участия в CREW3:
    Топ-10 участников;
    100 лучших участников;
    300 лучших участников.
  • За активное участие в дискорде (уровень баллов):
    топ-10 участников;
    100 лучших участников.
  • За активное участие в дискорде (уровень баллов):
    топ-10 участников;
    100 лучших участников. Распределения Топ, на мой взгляд не достаточно справедливо. Можно сделать Том 10, 30, 60,100,
3 Likes

A very tempting offer, so I support it!!! But in the end, we are all waiting for the current application and real possibilities of SoftDao just to realize and accept the prospects that the project offers!

3 Likes

I fully support this suggestion. NFT is indeed a very strong incentive/interaction mechanism.
Increase the value of Nft by creating collections for specific events with graded achievement of participants.

3 Likes

Good time everyone!

I sincerely want the community to really get involved in the discussion of the main issue of this proposal.

• What benefits can NFT have?
  • with what benefit and for what it is possible to use NFT
  • what value will the NFT have for the holder
    … and so on in terms of the benefits of the NFT

All this should create a real NFT applicability with real benefits for the holder. Only then it won’t be another JPG. Only then will there be a shortage of NFTs issued and everyone will want to own them.
I also mentioned this in this thread:

But at the same time, we must be honest with ourselves and recognize the fact that there is a category of participants who will want to immediately sell their NFTs.
Each category of participant is important and most importantly, it is important for everyone that the value of the NFT be attractive.
And it seems to me that those who want to immediately “flip” NFT should be more interested in offering valuable features.
:sweat_smile:I prepared a meme, perhaps this will provoke a more active participation of all categories of SoftDAO participants.

We look forward to your ideas and suggestions :handshake:
#SoftDAO - рок веб3 :metal:

7 Likes

Having NFT as motivation is a brilliant idea as a usecase for NFT. Well planned NFT ecosystem is required otherwise another useless NFT which will indirectly affect the reputation of SoftDao. We need to put our head together to evaluate a few models currently in existence which make NFT a blue chip NFT which everyone wants to have.

3 Likes

I fully agree that NFTs are needed. I propose the following options for consideration: To develop 3 rarities of the NFT (gold, silver, bronze). Each will be endowed with a certain value. For example. Golden: No queues for tokensales, increased purchase amount, reduced vesting or unlocking. But it will be a limited version of the nft that will go to a small number of people. And by this example, to make silver and bronze by increasing their westing and separation. This will help to appreciate the NFT, and if it is sold, then for a very high value. This will create a great demand for them as people like to make quick money and sell tokens earned on tokensales. To make the golden holder of the NFT the power of the voice x3. This idea can be developed for a long time, but I think my idea is clear to you

3 Likes

My personal opinion, I do not impose, but I think that discord should not be taken into account, because there are a lot of posts “Hi, gm, etc.”, which earn I levels in discord

3 Likes

You might also consider the following ideas for adding value to NFTs:

1/ Create a leaderboard system for NFT holders based on their contributions to the SoftDAO community. This leaderboard could be publicly accessible and updated regularly to showcase the top contributors and their achievements. The highest-ranked members could receive additional rewards, such as early access to new products, exclusive events, or bonus NFTs.

2/ Allow NFT holders to vote on certain aspects of SoftDAO’s governance, such as proposals and budget allocation. This would increase the value of NFTs and give more power to the active contributors within the community.

3/ Implement an “NFT of the Month” program, where a select NFT is given extra recognition and added benefits for a specific period of time. This would create excitement and anticipation among the NFT holders and keep the community engaged.

4/ Integrate NFTs into SoftDAO’s products and services. For example, users could use NFTs to access premium features or get discounts on products. This would increase the demand for NFTs and provide more opportunities for the community to use and benefit from them.

7 Likes

great offer! I fully support this integration in this proposal. it will be very cool. I look forward to it

3 Likes

думаю, все кто ниже топ 70, это неактивные участники, но это субьективное мнение. хотел бы чтоби и к нему прислушались

3 Likes

Thank you all for your thoughtful input fam! :handshake: This is very cool!:heart_on_fire:
I’ll leave a couple of my thoughts below…

Multi-chain basis, evolution… Definitely interesting! But the evolution part requires a lot of thought.

Glad we’re on the same page bro! The meme is cool! :grin:

Yess! That’s exactly what we’re trying to do right now, buddy! :blush:

Reduced vesting period… interesting! But I’m afraid it might be difficult to implement…

@floyd1611 I’m afraid a lot can be problematic to realize… But at least the idea of “exclusive events” - can be seriously developed! :100: These are worth thinking about!

4 Likes

Now, some projects have already begun to use incentives through the NFT. I see that the participants of these projects like it and I think that this method of encouragement will continue to develop. So it would be good to use this in Soft DAO too.

3 Likes

Please see this topic. you may be interested in sharing your thoughts and ideas.

4 Likes

Of course I’ve seen this topic friend! A great addition to the next stage.

3 Likes

I like the proposal, I support it. But I believe that NFTs should not be many and they should not be divided into many levels. I don’t like the idea of discord groups for NFT holders, it’s redundant. I think it’s fair to give out NFTs to $SOFT token holders and active community members.

2 Likes

Моё субъективное мнение, что ты глубоко ошибаешься. Так как есть новые участники, которые недавно присоединились, активно участвуют, но ворваться в ТОП 100 им тяжелее чем старым участникам.

3 Likes

To for stimulate the community
Send us the project you’re developing for another test. :muscle:

2 Likes

My opinion is that it is difficult for new participants to enter the top 100, and in order to be honest, you can distribute the awards by levels. top 500, top 300 and 100. According to the places to give out awards

2 Likes