Suggestion: Interface improvements

Good day to all!

I have faced with this situation, when using the browser, Google Chrome Version 106.0.5249.103 (Official Build), (64 bit), I have on the site Softdao interface is dark and can not see the letters!
Here’s a screenshot of what it looks like :point_down:

Would you like to add a light interface theme? Everything looks fine in Firefox :saluting_face:

Thank you for your attention :saluting_face:

14 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

4 Likes

I agree, it is desirable to add a white background interface for full comfort.

4 Likes

It would be nice to add a thread for flooding, it can communicate on any near-crypto topics, share photos, memes, etc.

5 Likes

As for this, the issue of sorting has already been raised here. We will discuss :slight_smile:

https://forum.thesoftdao.com/t/arrange-ads-otherwise-everything-is-mixed-up/973?u=kir_os

6 Likes

It would be good to make several options for themes, so there would be a choice! This is important especially for those with sensitive eyes! :eyes:

5 Likes

fine, I`m trust your projekt

4 Likes

Honestly, the content of the site and the content is like in the wartime )) everything is hot

5 Likes

UX/UI is a crucial component of any business. The more you can do to improve something, the better, I hope you concur.

2 Likes

Light theme is must-have improvement, any social media like Youtube etc. got white and dark theme. Also what about profile improve like friend list and replies on user’s page?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.