Ambassadooors & Community Leaders Wanted

Hello SoftDAO. The strongest DAO in web3 :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:
I have a desire to take part in the development of the DAO, to be an active member of the community, to be involved in history. But I want to remain somewhat of a bully and punk in web3.
To some extent, I have already succeeded, who suffered from this, please understand and forgive. Some users liked and retweeted my comment.

• For which role are you applying?
    I want to remain without a specific role.
  • What services can you offer to The SoftDAO?
    It all depends on my mood and desire. I want to, I will write a tweet, I want to make a translation, I want to attract attention in the community, you never know what comes to my mind …
  • How many hours per week can you offer?
    The same as the previous paragraph. There is no obligation, no forced work, as a result, only what you sincerely want remains and, as you know, this has the greatest power.
  • What is your availability each week?
    Basically always in touch. From 8:00 to 21:00 UTC.
  • What relevant experience do you have?
    No matter what experience you have now, no matter what experience you will have in time. The main desire and sincere action.
  • What bounty do you propose?
    For services to SoftDAO, as the community decides, so be it.

To promote the interests of the SoftDAO to the masses, participants are required who will methodically perform certain work. This is very important, especially for regular and stable submission of information. Of course, these tough guys should be rewarded at their true worth.

But I want to offer a bit of freedom and punk and gouging and stuff like that. :crazy_face: :exploding_head: :love_you_gesture:

I propose to organize the category “free artist SoftDAO”.
This category of participants will be able to create content without reference to time, to specific tasks, complete freedom of action but within the interests of the DAO.
I propose to put this proposal to the vote, perhaps it will receive good support from the coolest DAO in web3 :smiley:

4 Likes