Ambassadooors & Community Leaders Wanted

For which role are you applying?
-Ambassadooor

What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?
-I can create content, make memes, art, videos.

How many hours per week can you offer?
-I can be available 30-40 hours a week

What is your availability each week? Please be specific
-Answer any questions in the community

What relevant experience do you have?
-I an ambassador mod others, start 2020 years

What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide
-the reward per month is equivalent to $1000 in US dollars (USDT/USDC)

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Vlad. I am 23 years old and I am a crypto enthusiast. I have been in crypto for about 3 years and I am developing in all areas of the crypto world. I am a dao member in many communities related to buying nft on solan, ether and aptos networks. I am also an investor, it is very difficult to list all the projects in which I have invested, I will try to list the most famous ones: IMX, MINA, FLOW, GODS and many others. I also participated in several sales on tokensoft, such as MANTA and BITCountry. But most of the time I spend studying and participating in testnets. At the moment I participate in 3 testnets, but I already have a lot of experience.

• Ambassador.

• I can be a Russian chat moderator. I can take care of translating articles in English/Russian. I can create all sorts of content. And so I am capable of anything!

• 40 hour per week

• I used to be an ambassador for many projects. In such as Ironfish, swarm, quai, umee and zeitgeist I participated in the company of the seer. Basically I was a content maker or chat administrator.

• $2000 and a lot of experience!
    Thank you very much for your attention, I hope you will be interested in my response. peace

4 Likes

For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor, Community Leader, or other?

• Community Leader

What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?

• Translate articles from English to Thai, provide support in community, update news and annoucements, and create contents for newcomers

• 40+ (5+ on weekdays and 8+ on weekends)

What is your availability each week? Please be specific.

• I’m all time available on weekends and most of the time on weekdays.

• I have been in several DAOs and communities before but not as a Community leader. I’m willing to learn more to manage and help the community. I can start as an intern.

What bounty do you propose?

• $3,000 Quarterly in stable coins or $SOFT, we can discuss about remuneration later on :wink:
5 Likes

Hello my name is Dragon you can also call me Ronaldinmoon.I’m 23.I’m Thai.Let’s talk about my crypto journey I’ve trade forex before I jump into the crypto world and my first impression on crypto is snipe defi project and then I’ve play NFT and after that I’ve contributed for many projects so wish I could be a part of the project.

1.For which role are you applying?

-I’m applying for SOFT Ambassadooor.

2.What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?

-I’ve experience worked as ambassador before and my work is Translator from English to Thai,Create Meme,Content creator about the project,Make infographic,Proof reader and every kind of ambassador work.

3.How many hours per week can you offer?

-I can work 3-4 hours on weekday and 5-6 hours on weekend except Sunday so It’s about 20-26 hrs per week.

4.What is your availability each week? Please be specific.

-First of all I’m on time zone UTC +7 and my availability time is 20+ hrs each week and I can also answer every time in less than 15 mins cause I’m always on my computer.

5.What relevant experience do you have?

-I’ve worked as ambassador for many projects before whether Defi,NFT and also metaverse project example SupraOracles,Socials,Umee,SubQ,ATTA Metaverse,Titan Maker and I’m also admin of Thailand NFT group (Which contain 100+ members) and many more.

6.What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.

-I think the grant that I can earn is up to you guys I can’t call for a grant but I think it is up to the quality of the work reference from my last ambassador I’ve grant 1000$-1500$ per month and in case of quarterly I think 4000$-6000$ is a appropriate for work that I will be work for the project.And you can pay grant in USDT or USDC or Soft Token

Thanks for your attention.

3 Likes

Dear SoftDAO,

You can find my answers below;

• For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor, Community Leader, or other?
    I would like to be part of this project as a SoftDAO Ambassadooor.

• What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?
    I will be happy by assisting main and local communities on mainly these platforms (Discord, Telegram, SoftDAO Forum, WhatsApp), doing translations, social media interactions, testing the app, explaining the vision of SOFT protocol to the community, creating promotional contents about the project. I can also host online events in Turkish local channel.

• How many hours per week can you offer?
    24-28 Hours/Week

• What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
    I am available 4 hours/day (14-18 UTC and I can try checking channels and helping the community during the day when I am available).

• What relevant experience do you have?

I am currently an Ambassador at Forta Protocol and Unblocked Community and was a translator at Goldfinch ( helped the community during the backer education activities ).

• What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide. I think for quarterly 3750-4000$ sounds okay (in Soft Token or StableCoins)

Best Regards

5 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Oleg and I am a crypto enthusiast. I have been involved in cryptography for about 4 years and have experience as an ambassador and participation in the DAO.

What role are you applying for? Ambassador/ The Soft DAO Team

What services can you offer The Soft DAO?
I can translate English-Russian articles, make memes, arts, videos, moderate ru chat

I can be available 40 hours a week

24/7 hours a week

I am Ambassador Moonbeam and member of DAO Spacemind group

bounty per month is equivalent to $1000 in dollars - in stablecoins or SOFT

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Azhar, im from Malaysia and I am a crypto enthusiast.

• For which role are you applying?
    Community Leader
    **Moderator (translation in english/malay, etc.) **

45+

45+

I have experience as moderator for more than 2 projects ( Chingari, Unique Network, Sora art, Voice Dao …)

What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.
1200$ - 1600$ in USDT/SOFT tokens

3 Likes

Hey team!
-I’m applying for the role of Ambassador. I’m a graphic designer, I can do various infographics, banners, etc. for your project. Also, I can do translations into Ukrainian and Russian.
-I am willing to give about 20+ hours a week.
-I am an Ambassador of the projects Claystack, Moonbeam, Unique, and Pontem.
-I agree to any team reward because I want to help the community and project team.

4 Likes

I will vote for Komarick, a proven person, he manages to do everything and many agree with this :slightly_smiling_face: so we choose Komarick guys tu-tu

6 Likes

SOFT Ambassadooor

1. Discord, telegram, twitter, and softDAO forum
  2. 40± hours
  3. At least 20 hours a week I am online
  4. I’ve been moderating Telegram channels and collab manager
    In discord - I am collab manager DAO community.
    I administer on Twitter right now (researching NFT ptoject).
  5. $6,000-7000$ per quarter (or your price)

My nickname in our discord chat Skroznikov I Milites :unlock:#3752

Thank you all for the best community

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Bogdan.

role: SOFT Community Leader
translation article english/ukraine moderate UA chat.Organization to сontests, sweepstakes, updates, events. Also i can create content, make memes, art, videos.
100 hour per week
available at any time.
previously participated in the program of ambassadors of many projects.
bounty: the reward per month is equivalent to $1,O00 - 1500 in dollars - in stable coins or SOFT
thank you for your trust

4 Likes

1.SOFT Community Leader
2. translation article english/russian/ukraine / moderate ru, ua chat. I can create content, make memes and quizzes
3.70+ hours
4.70+ hours
5.I have been a moderator of play to earn projects for several months
6. $400+ usd , $SOFT

4 Likes

Hi, everyone!

• For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor, Community Leader, or other?
    :point_right: Ambassador

:point_right: 3D modeling, video (intro), animation, development of a conceptual model of the headquarters

• How many hours per week can you offer?
    :point_right: 40 hours per week

• What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
    :point_right: all week, 40 hours a week

• What relevant experience do you have?
    :point_right: I am an ambassador for major projects (create animated videos, develop concept models of headquarters, write posts, etc.). I participate in testnets (applications, nodes). I’m running validators.

• What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.
    :point_right: $4500 USDT quarterly

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes
  1. SOFT Community Leader
  2. Administration, moderation of channels in telegram and discord ( Telegram: Contact @TokensoftRU , English <-> Russian Translation/Working with english/russian-speaking members/Moderating RU/EN chats.
  3. 50 hours
  4. I’ve been an ambassador for projects like Goldfinch and Moonbeam
  5. 2000$
3 Likes

Hi everyone I’m SLEEPKING :pray:

• I’d like to apply for Community Leader

• I can support and service with high standards and will be very active you can check my rank in Discord.

• I can work for 49 Hrs per week.

• I’ll be available every day from 0500UTC-1200UTC

• I have been working as Community Leader for NFT projects such as Heroes & Empires, Metaplane, etc. And for Blockchain project such as ShardeumSwap and JediSwap etc. I always help and support members properly. Base on my experienced that I have gain so far I hope that I can be good enough for the role.

• I’d like to have in SOFT/USDT we can discuss about this together it’ll better

Best Regard,

SLEEPKING#8826 (Discord Username)

4 Likes
  • I apply to DAO Ambassador role

• I offer to create marketing activities to engage people. Regular monthly online meet-ups with the community. Creating educational apple motion videos and Infographic stories. Create proposals to the core team for improvement DAO roadmap. I can organize a local meet-up with the community on the Portugal territory.

• I offer you 15-20 hours per week. I am available each week and every day from 8-10 AM to 18-20 PM hours in UTC timezone.

• I have a wide experience in project management and manage developers teams. I’m creating marketing plans and KPI for crypto project. Every month I write 2-3 articles for projects which develop the solution on EVM and EWASM. Also I create and manage marketing activities for crypto community every month.
    I have my own crypto community.
    CryptoBroInfo – Medium
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSq4udPuYL8TMnWfozo5Lc

• Quarterly stable coins for my work: 3000 USD+ (70% USD/30% SOFT)

3 Likes

Hi, thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow with you.
My name is Vlad. I’m 25 years old. I am engaged in investing, in particular in cryptocurrency. I am also engaged in installing nodes and participating in various projects at the stages of the testnet.

1. For which role are you applying? SOFT Community Leader
  2. What services can you offer to The Soft DAO? Russian and Ukrainian translations are available for me. And also by moderating the community
  3. How many hours per week can you offer? 25+
  4. What is your availability each week? Please be specific. 33+
  5. What relevant experience do you have? I was engaged in the administration of two public pages with a total number of 70 thousand subscribers on the VK platform (an analogue of Facebook in the CIS countries).
  6. What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide. This was one of the first projects for me and I will be happy to help. Remuneration is at the discretion of the team. I agree to any team reward

With respect, Vlad (CallChuck#6563) :handshake:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, Alexius (a.k.a. Krendelyok) speaking :sunglasses:

• I’m applying for an Ambassadooor and/or Community Leader role;

• As an Ambassador (or CM/moderator), I mostly engage both with international and local communities on Discord and Telegram, maintain and monitor discussions to keep them peaceful and friendly, answer questions and help users solve their problems. In addition, I translate articles, documentation, guides, interviews, announcements and websites; make infographics; host AMAs and community calls; suggest contest ideas and protocol improvements, and host Discord games with community members (e.g. chess, poker), do my best to develop partnerships and bring interesting projects together (I have a wide network of useful web3 contacts).

• 20-40 hrs/week (negotiable);

• 10:00 - 18:00 (UTC+3) each day (negotiable);

• You can learn more about my experience and check my social links here. Currently I’m a Drift Protocol Russian Community Manager, Layer3 Ambassador and Community Manager, Oasis Protocol Ambassador.

• I request $6000-8000 quarterly ($2000-2600/mo) in stables, ETH or $SOFT (at the time of the payment) for my services that includes full-time community engagement and full-time translation work.

Please contact me directly if you are interested, we can agree on win-win terms!

5 Likes

hello
i am ishan > i am from india

For which role are you applying? > ambassador

What services can you offer to The Soft DAO? >i can create content for softdao like making videos ,writing articles, making posts in my community about soft dao and also transalte articles to hindi and marathi

How many hours per week can you offer? > 42 hours

What is your availability each week? Please be specific. > i am available at most of the time from 10:30 -6:30 utc including weekends

What relevant experience do you have? > i am currently working with kommunitas launchpad and also i have created my own crypto community from the last years november, i am making content for different projects also managing my own community

What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide. > quarterly remuneration should be 1000 usd in stablecoins or soft token

6 Likes

Hello sir, My name is Hakuru (Haru)
Role: Soft DAO Team

Article translation English <-> Thai administration and moderation, promotion of the project in all ways in the Thai-speaking community

30 hrs/week

Bounty: Ready to work with SoftDAO because I really trust your furture grow up

I really want to help the project develop

Please consider us

Regards,

Hakuru

6 Likes