Soft DAO Website

softsiteforum

SoftDAO Website

What

The SoftDAO needs a website to introduce new users to the DAO, its mission, and governance process. The site must be simple, clean, and elegant. Please reference the following websites to get a sense of the desired style.

Requirements

Pages
- Home — an animated graphic, mission statement, and explanation of the DAO’s mission
- Partners — DAO Core Teams, including the definition of a Core Team, the Core Team approval process, and a list of current Core Teams
- [Optional] Whitepaper — rather than simply linking a hosted PDF copy of the whitepaper, the website designer may elect to create a more visually appealing and easily readable display of the whitepaper contents.

Main Menu Options:
- Home
- Partners
- Whitepaper — links to hosted copy of approved whitepaper OR a customized display of whitepaper.
- Community — should be a dropdown to links to community areas.
- This forum
- The Gnosis multisig: Safe

• Hosting: website must be built in Webflow, WIX, or Squarespace.

Application

Applicants should submit an application that includes a link to view a website that satisfies the aforementioned requirements and also states the following:

• Description of Overall Tone/Style + Reasoning
  • [Optional] Updated Design Guide
    • Proposed Typeface
    • Proposed Colors
    • Proposed Logo
  • Copyright Release

Questions and rough drafts are encouraged!

Approval

The SoftDAO will discuss all submitted applications in this forum. After discussions and submissions occur, the SoftDAO will vote via its multi-sig to formally adopt the selected website.

Action

If an application is approved, the SoftDAO will select a Core Team to host and maintain the website on https://thesoftdao.com.

The SoftDAO may require further contractual agreements before accepting an application, may choose a separate Core Team to host and maintain the website, and may require the Applicant to transfer all Application materials to the selected Core Team.

Why

As the SoftDAO seeks to build the future of Web3, we cannot move forward without our own website. We believe that asking someone in the community to build the site, discussing the submitted sites, and then voting to select a site is the best way to build this website together.

By building the site in this manner, the website designer and the community will — by default — have an important voice in the SoftDAO’s brand and direction.

79 Likes

Thats make sense. Gooo

8 Likes

I hope we will cope with this task as soon as possible! :grin:

4 Likes

it’s getting more and more interesting :grin:

5 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

6 Likes

good, thanks for sharing :rightwards_hand:

3 Likes

Making a good website takes a lot of time and effort!

4 Likes

Cool :metal:
I hope there will not be many disagreements so that this does not drag on for a long time :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Agreed. I like the example styles

5 Likes

this is what we need

5 Likes

It looks like the action is unfolding grandiose :scream: :grinning::partying_face:

4 Likes

nice one. That make us to this project too much.

3 Likes

It was interesting to read. :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s very interesting to see where this is going, pending future announcements👀

3 Likes

Great, good decision! I can smell the real DAO! )

3 Likes

This is a great thing.

2 Likes

I think it will be a great site.

:+1:

2 Likes

Silo site is the best i think

2 Likes

Nice work ,respire
Love you guys , make more great project to let this world be better
DAO is a great thing

3 Likes

I think this is a good suggestion, a new site is always great! By the way, you give very interesting examples.

3 Likes