Tokensoft and new chains (Aptos, Sui)

Hello!
As it expected Aptos and Sui will be new L1 gems. A lot of great companies invested these ecosystems.
I will be good, of TokenSoft is the first major ICO platform on these platforms. Earlier than other competitors.

22 Likes

It is very good that the project is ahead of everyone.

4 Likes

I’m sure the Tokensoft team is aware of these promising newcomers to the blockchain world :wink:

5 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

2 Likes

I hope these projects will hold token sales at Tokensoft. :smiley:

2 Likes

These will be some of the most anticipated and sensational events! I’m looking forward to the start!

2 Likes

Why do Aptos and Sui look promising, e.g. are there lots of projects launching on top of these chains?

4 Likes

the value of the tokensoft platform will fly to heaven if you sell such top coins as aptos and sei
:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Aptos has already been launched, you can already start testing. I suggest testing in the next round of the testnet.

3 Likes

I think so. Aptos has already some projects on its chain but we have the exprience they dont have. If we will act fast we will show them how this job is doing.

4 Likes

projects that will be mentioned a lot in the next rise

Aptos , sui. And

We should definitely see these projects in Tokensoft.

4 Likes

Not right now it’s so many scam project on aptos and sui still devnet it need to be more stable and people not be fomo to get in there

2 Likes

I would like to believe that she will become a leader in this segment)
So far, we are observing and participating in the life of the community)

2 Likes

Lots of. And it is better to invest in these new projects (my personal opinion, of course) on Sui and Aptos than in those that have already been released or are being released on other networks.
Sui will be blockchain number 1.

2 Likes

nice idea I think its can make project is progressive .I Think Aptos and Sui have big ecosystem… :grinning: :innocent: :grin:

1 Like

Great suggestion for networks) I would also add support for the Cardano network, because I see it as promising and with a huge number of new projects being prepared for release)

1 Like

It’s a great idea. New chains give us a new opportunity. Both Aptos and Sui are very promising so joining them is a good idea.

1 Like

I Agree with this Idea. Aptos and specially SUI are new kids on the block. Need some projects to involve in. With SOFT accomodate Aptos/Sui Network, will open a new gate for developers to launch their projects on Aptos/Sui.

2 Likes

Given that Aptos and Sui are developing rapidly, this is a necessary condition for the further development of Tokensoft. I think this will attract companies that are developing on these blockchains (Aptos, Sui) to conduct IDO on the Tokensoft platform/

1 Like

I think these are good blockchains to look into but I think this can and will be onboarded through governance.

1 Like