Launch Token Governance

Signers with multiple signatures have done a good job, let’s give it one last chance to vote) The team moves with the community at the same pace

1 Like

Some signatories either did not participate in the signing, or made minimal efforts. I think it is necessary to make a rating of the signatories and highlight those who really took part in the voting/signatures.
And then it turns out that absolutely everyone will get 2000. Which is not fair. Someone should get 4000, and someone 1000. This is my personal opinion.

3 Likes

Nice to see fair distribution , hope everyone will be ok with this

2 Likes

Thank you, team Tokensoft, agree with proposal

2 Likes

Yes, I think this is a good enough solution

2 Likes

Agree with the proposal, multi signature is a good solution, crypto-correct

2 Likes

The proposal involves cancelling the multisig for DAO management, approving pending proposals, updating the token allocation, and moving Soft DAO to token holder management. The proposal includes sending SOFT tokens to multisig signatories and the developer for their service to the community, updating the SOFT token distribution, and sending SOFT tokens from the multisig to specific addresses. Well, that makes sense and logic, I support it!

2 Likes

I agree, I like it! I totally agree with encouragement. Can’t wait for the DAO voting to really start!

2 Likes

Totaly agree, people whi meet rewuiremebts are diserve the SoftDrop.

2 Likes

i’m agree with you. hope it will have good results.

2 Likes

I fully support multi-signature! I think this will only be a painful plus for the project and the community.
On other points, I think there will be no opponents of the awarded. The recipients are more than worthy of these awards.
We are with you) Only forward, not a step back :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutely great and i am superexcited about this new development

2 Likes

Hello, just to provide some clarification on #3 - that was the temporary URL used when Nosam first built the site. The site he built is now hosted at https://www.thesoftdao.com/

3 Likes

I agree with this proposal. I hope this proposal will have good results for the community.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning that! I should have but I accidentally missed the part that mentioned me in this proposal and I didn’t want to make any changes to my original one for transparency.

For anyone curious why the temporary URL doesn’t work, after 2 weeks of trial the demo expires, including the URL.

Lastly, thank you to the Core Team for putting this forward. I appreciate the DAO for recognizing my work and look forward to token governance and seeing what we can to together as a community if we get this approved and on the road!

4 Likes

Totally agree with this. Let’s do it. This token distribution seems really interesting.

2 Likes

Agree with the proposal! Strong team, strong community, strong DAOs :muscle:

2 Likes

I think this is a great suggestion! I fully support.

2 Likes

Agreed! All look to increase long term community establishment and return to early support efforts.

2 Likes

That’s how I see this page with MacBook Air M2

Overall “Ok” for all. Still suggest to consider app safe global, but multi-sig is also Ok.

6 Likes