SOFT DAO seeks SOFT Core Teams

Hello Nick, I read the post. I have experience with DAO.We will grow together.
My discord: zheezzy#6980

3 Likes

I followed from Discord.

2 Likes

Yes. And why you don’t creat a new core soft team on discord? It will be easy for everyone join and contributions

2 Likes

Hey Nick. I would be interested in taking part in the DAO. I would really like to try my hand.
Glad to be here :metal:
discord: jAleksey#8784

2 Likes

Hello Nick I would love to be part of the core team DAO, currently am a DAO member of Layer2DAO.

Meanwhile I will humbly say before any token sale can be accepted by token soft, it should be voted by the wider community through DAO voting for easy acceptability.

The reason, if the community vote on a project for a token sale on Token soft platform, it will be easily sold out and it will have a strong community base because project survival depends on the community and team commitment.

Also any token sale above $1 should not be accepted by the DAO, because research have shown that such token sale don’t bring much returns to the community.

Token soft should include other sidechains on Layer2 like Arbitrum, Optimism to reduce gas fees for token purchase.

Pre Governance Voting should be done by the core DAO team and finally presented to the entire Community holding the Token Soft token or NFT.

Finally as Token Soft move into total decentralization, KYC for project participation should be a choice, rather Token Soft can look for other onchain credentials to identify real user base and the DAO can’t operate without a governance token or NFT.

Looking forward to a quality, healthy and successful DAO platform.

My Discord ID: VISION24.EVMOS#5138

6 Likes

I like your reasoning! It sounds convincing, we need to discuss it.

6 Likes

https://forum.thesoftdao.com/t/soft-dao-core-devs-decision-to-doxx/395?u=numbers

4 Likes

Alright am open for discussions on the subject matter.

3 Likes

Hello hello from Discord! Curious :eyes:
Shamrock#2323

2 Likes

Hi, Nick and SOFT DAO :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for this information

2 Likes

Congrats, ready for this :blush:

2 Likes

Hi nick, Go Go WAGMI sir :muscle:

2 Likes

The rockstar team at Waev would love to join up and become a SOFT CORE team . Honestly we are pretty hardcore , but we have a SOFT side too. We can contribute major code libraries. The type of libraries that would make Alexander the Great blush. This comment is to officially propose Waev team . SOFT CORE is the future

3 Likes

Thank for share our about this project

3 Likes

Thanks for your information about good project.

3 Likes

Hello Nick, thanks for the update. is the best project.
(My Discord : keng | ContributionDAO#6930)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. the core team look great and $SOFT will be on the top list for sure.

2 Likes

Hii, first time at softdao !!

2 Likes

agHello, i’m ready!)

2 Likes