Airdrop for the community

Your proposal is interesting, but I think it to be based on decentralization.

ps. I’m not very good at English I’m sorry if my communication mislead

2 Likes

Airdrop is cool, a new breath of air! I really hope that the project will achieve high results. I wish the team good luck.

2 Likes

This is good proposal! Support. We need real numbers though like how much is going to be locked and in what timeframe.

2 Likes

Agree to this. It is definitely a step forward. Hope for the best for the community , for SOFT and for all of us

2 Likes

drop is great, but the main thing is that tokensoft selects cool projects on their sales. i’m waiting for a miracle

3 Likes

Supporting investors is great news. The win-win mentality is very good. Whales shouldn’t be among us. I believe we will be a beautiful family.

2 Likes

hope, this will happen before new year and we are all will happy :grin:
i’m still waiting this moment)))))

1 Like

Airdrops are great for building a community but its important to implement mechanisms for aligning incentives, rewarding users, and creating token value accrual.

You also dont want to give too much or too little as an airdrop or you will create a situation of either salty users or forever dumpers.

The price and time locks combined with early claim or withdrawl penalties will help as well

1 Like

Proposal is good but may not be practical. Some projects have done time and price lock restriction but eventually they have to abort this to allow everyone to sell at any time. For the true value of the token, it depends on the long term value and the utility of the token. It is also based on supply and demand of the market. For true market mechanism , we have to have whale, tourist, developers and community. What is the use of time and price lock, if there is no value in the project.? Noone will buy at all.

1 Like

Agree with the airdrop but some kind of interaction with the token after airdrop distribution will help us to have users with a real useful contribution on the SOFT grow.

1 Like