SoftDrop this Christmas

The solution is good, but I really wanted to understand that I did not drop out of the lists, when will the list be available to see?

2 Likes

Not bad idea. But more tokens but same value, the price of each tokens may decrease.
I am not expert in this but somethings that have too much it’s will be less value.

4 Likes

Something I do not understand, where to vote? )) But in general, the idea makes sense! I’d like to see us all do well in 2023!) Good luck to all of you!)

1 Like

I think the easiest way to understand the SoftDrop amount calculation is to just focus on the equation above and then note that the reward factor is simply the number of events in which you participated to the 0.7 power.

The Sum of All Reward Factors is the total of every qualifying wallets’ reward factor.

NOTE: it’s not possible to calculate exactly how many SOFT tokens you might receive prior to the SoftDrop since you can’t know the Sum of All Reward Factors. Of course, even after the SoftDrop, the number of qualifying events credited to your wallet may vary from what was actually recorded for a variety of reasons (different wallet, account not accounted, variance in selected on-chain sales, etc.)

2 Likes

I’m done about test of round 4-7. Nice to testing. Even there of some problem, but it confirm about your commu still development on project. So I will follow on your test to next step.

1 Like

The initial deployment of Soft DAO governance was done via multi-sig: Call to Action: Signers needed for Multi-Sig

Signers: Multi-sig signers & creation

Currently, Soft DAO’s governance is still happening via the multi-sig. But, this proposal is suggesting that Soft DAO activate token governance via governor and timelock contracts.

1 Like

@parapsiholog4 - the final SoftDrop list isn’t released yet. If you registered/verified your wallet, then it’s probably worth checking to see if you were ultimately included in the SoftDrop (if/when it goes live).

Of course, as the proposal notes, no sybil resistance mechanism or registration/verification process is perfect.

3 Likes

As I described everywhere, it’s time to do it . I think this is a tough enough time that morale in crypto should be raised. As I also wrote, make it worthwhile to hold tokens , or at least part of it , let’s not kid ourselves .

1 Like

agree this proposal, But if the system is not ready yet, I think not need to hurry.
because in use testnet many times seems to have not smooth

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea. :metal: I think if everything will finalize the technical problems. Then Tokensoft will be one of the best.

1 Like

*Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023 is the time to celebrate your happiness with your loved ones. Christmas strat from 25th December till 1st January (new year). This merry Christmas and a new year is the most awaited event of the century

2 Likes

I totally agree! A good present for Christmas! Well done guys, the project was pulled to a good level. Good luck to everyone !!!

1 Like

Good idea, the community supports and is waiting for the final list! (I hope the unfairly rejected ones will be returned)

1 Like

Полностью согласен!Пора ставить логическую точку в этом супер мероприятии!Вы провели отличный тестнет,пора заканчивать

1 Like

I fully support a very good offer! Amazing, wonderful, great! Amazing, wonderful, great! Amazing, wonderful, great!

1 Like

How to vote on-chain?

I can’t find the tutorial about onchain SOFT voting governance either on testnet or mainne

1 Like

Hi Zone, what do you mean by rewards for completing crew3 quest?
please expand the idea to understand what you mean by that :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I support this if problems are solved, that were faced during claiming.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year, friends !

1 Like

I agree, sir, but you can somehow come up with a real selection, firstly, we have a large community, and let the community also decide how wallets will be selected for the white list, and there are a lot of examples besides already launched projects that also faced this problem, but it was solved quite successfully. In any case, I think everything is fine, to each his own)) Everything is in its place)))

1 Like

Sorry, I may not be good at communicating. :pray:

I mean, getting Role Rank in Discord from Crew3 quest.
Will also a part in calculating the soft drop reward, right?

Because I haven’t seen any talk about it.

Thanks so much sir :heart: :heart:

2 Likes