SoftDrop this Christmas

Very good news! As for me, OG tokensoft, it’s very good gift for Christmas! Lets get it, guys! I love new team Tokensoft)

1 Like

Its a very good idea, becouse the platform work very good, without some bugs and lags.
So i am agree with timeline

1 Like

Good news! I’m happy with this decision. I’m looking forward to Christmas :heart: When will the voting results be known?

2 Likes

Sounds fair. Would be a nice Christmas present. Let’s put this to bed already and get the SOFT up and running!

1 Like

Fair and Clear Thank you so much Tokensoft team. Wish u have a great Christmas present like we do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Great news if the team can make it. Beginning of the year would be fine. No need to rush for great things.

2 Likes

Will take any scenario. But my personal thought - we’ve actually tested pretty much everything and I think we are ready to release tokens.
Anyway thanks to all of the team members and all of us to make this happen. Let’s grow higher!

2 Likes

good proposal! Merry Christmas and happy New Year, friends !
I loved Softtoken
I loved Softtoken
I loved Softtoken
I loved Softtoken
I loved Softtoken

1 Like

I think it will be a good gift for Christmas and New Year holidays,great idea, just in time.Marry Christmas for all Softdao community and Happy New Year

4 Likes

I totally agree! If everything was ready - they would have already done this event. Well, as it does not change anything, you can only make it worse.

2 Likes

I support this proposal. Thanks to all of the team members. Merry Christmas to all SoftDrop Community

3 Likes

I think is a good idea! Everything works correctly and fast with no bug. So is a good decision for sure! Happy Christmas guys!

1 Like

The calculation presented seemed convincing in general it is worth supporting the proposal! It is very important to support your community and reward everyone who deserves it on New Year’s Day!!!

2 Likes

Thanks to the team for a job well done.
This will be a good Christmas present.
I would recommend leaving a certain amount of tokens on appeal for those who have been unfairly excluded from the list of rewards for tests.

1 Like

It is not clear what to do if one wallet was used in the testnet, it passed KYC, and another wallet participated in the token sales, it was with KYC, but after, it was deprived of KYC, because. there should be only one on KYC. How will they be connected? (to add testnets and sales together)

May be It would be good to fill some form to mapping testnet-wallet with tokensales-wallets?

1 Like

Love it!! yes in favor
i still to drop proportional to contributions since the beginning of the testing.

and please make other claims possible as well

1 Like

The solution is good, but I really wanted to understand that I did not drop out of the lists, when will the list be available to see?

2 Likes

Not bad idea. But more tokens but same value, the price of each tokens may decrease.
I am not expert in this but somethings that have too much it’s will be less value.

4 Likes

Something I do not understand, where to vote? )) But in general, the idea makes sense! I’d like to see us all do well in 2023!) Good luck to all of you!)

1 Like

I think the easiest way to understand the SoftDrop amount calculation is to just focus on the equation above and then note that the reward factor is simply the number of events in which you participated to the 0.7 power.

The Sum of All Reward Factors is the total of every qualifying wallets’ reward factor.

NOTE: it’s not possible to calculate exactly how many SOFT tokens you might receive prior to the SoftDrop since you can’t know the Sum of All Reward Factors. Of course, even after the SoftDrop, the number of qualifying events credited to your wallet may vary from what was actually recorded for a variety of reasons (different wallet, account not accounted, variance in selected on-chain sales, etc.)

2 Likes