Update/Vote: A $SOFT Token

with both hands for!!! :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Nice proposal
:+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I would vote if I could)

3 Likes

If this token will be used for governance, dont u think that, burning mechanism, will give to big holders exponentially growing voting power? (:

2 Likes

We should ama better discuss the details

4 Likes

Awesome news. Would already be sooner

2 Likes

This is a great solution that will definitely give a lot of flexibility! And the most important thing is that people should be as adequate as possible in their decisions. :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Will the option where the number of tokens is not important for one vote be considered?

3 Likes

Exciting stuff, definitely agree with a governance token! Looking forward to watching the DAO grow

2 Likes

Super interesting stuff, definitely gonna look more into this!!

2 Likes

Great! That right. Good news.

2 Likes

:fire: :+1: :100:Great Great Great. Good Update/Vote

2 Likes

Good news.how to get token for voting?

2 Likes

I think that the solution you presented with genesis governance is the best

2 Likes

Soooon :sunglasses: - did you read the whole post?

3 Likes

It is interesting to see the whole process in action, I am glad to be present in the ranks of tokensoft

2 Likes

interesting!! let’s goo

2 Likes

A good system that will save people from buying tokens and then immediately voting. Blocking them (sending them for staking) gives confidence that the person believes in the project and will keep them. For further voting… cool

3 Likes

Regarding “Distribute the token more broadly” - you can reward with the help of Soft DAO Governance Token all participants of token sales on the Tokensoft platform. This will serve to distribute the token and may also serve as an additional motivation for investing on the site. It may be necessary to limit the size of the reward for a more even distribution.

4 Likes

waiting for the mirracle

2 Likes