Adjustment of the last Distribution of Soft DAO tokens ($SOFT)

My suggestion for a small adjustment of the last Distribution of Soft DAO tokens ($SOFT).

Firstly, according to the token release schedule relative to the bitcoin price.
The idea is very cool, but the prices are significantly inflated, I would suggest making small adjustments, because if there is really a bearish cycle now, then we will not see values of $ 50,000 or $70,000 soon. I suggest the following:
For tokens subject to a price-based vesting schedule, tokens are scheduled to unlock in 25% increments as the bitcoin price rises above $30,000, $40,000, $50,000, and $60,000.

For this item: “Unlocked tokens may be claimed in these increments so long as the bitcoin price remains above the respective increment’s strike price.” I would prefer that if the price of bitcoin reached the $30,000 mark, and we did not have time to brand the tokens, and it became $29900 again, then we still have the opportunity to brand 25% of the locked tokens.

In my opinion, these are more honest figures according to the current state of affairs in the world and the market cycle.

25 Likes

very reasonable, i agree about bitcoin price, we will see 70000 for sure not soon. but we should not forget that the previous token is created for a perfect holding of SoftDAO coins

8 Likes

Thank you for your comment, yes, it also seems to me that the threshold of unlocks needs to be lowered either as I described or a little higher, but much lower than it is now, plus I also advocate that when the level is broken, the tokens remain already in the unlocked state, since if you choose not my proposed option but a little higher, then fixing above the $70,000 mark will be very difficult.

7 Likes

Thank you for your active participation in the life of the community :handshake:

But I also consider it necessary to note the fact that all of the above is not essential. On the next bullish cycle, the price of bitcoin will most likely overcome 100k.

2 Likes

I agree with you, but the question is when will this next bullish cycle be?) And one more suggestion to enter less than 100 characters for comments

3 Likes

The next bull run should coincide with the turning on of the dollar printing press, the expected start of the cycle is the second half of 2023 :sunglasses:

About the 100 character limit. This is an excellent rule, many are accustomed to expressing their opinion without supporting it with anything. This rule corrects this misunderstanding :grin:

2 Likes

At the expense of the bullish cycle in 2023, these are our guesses, and whether we will see an update of the maximum or not is a question beyond our control, unfortunately, and on this occasion it is not entirely advisable to raise the bar so high for breaks, especially since we should see several breakouts of the level at once. And I agree with the characters that you need to write only on the merits and to conduct a discussion on the case, but the mark of 100 characters does not always pass

2 Likes

and there is also a possibility that the sec regulator will intervene and then the price of bitcoin is above $ 70,000, and therefore the schedule of breaks needs to be revised.

2 Likes

looks reasonable. Will be good to project develop and users. Keep going like this. linear vesting always is good idea.

4 Likes

To be honest your version is more or less normal in my opinion! As for the idea as a whole, I do not like it!

1 Like

Sorry, but its a bull****! Its unpredictable event!
Сan’t get attached to this. Its like: we will unlock your tokens after UFO lands at NY.

1 Like

I completely agree, thank you for supporting my opinion, I hope the management will consider my proposal and submit it for consideration and implement it

2 Likes

and what exactly is the idea you don’t like? What is the schedule of razlogs to link to the price of bitcoin? or what are you talking about?

1 Like

In this regard, I can agree with you, but it’s a little different, if I understand correctly, then the separation schedule is tied to the price of bitcoin, or to the past time

1 Like

You understood correctly. You cant predict the price so you cant rely on it. IMO
“Standart” clif and vesting will be better.

3 Likes

I agree, so it would be great if we had the opportunity to unlock in one of the cases:

1. This is according to the time line chart of the splits
  2. According to the bitcoin price

It would be much more fair!)

1 Like

Thank you If the expected start of the cycle is the second half of 2023 …

It would be much more fair!)

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion, I also really hope that the beginning of the cycle will be in 2023, but unfortunately I do not know this, so I hope that the unlock will be honest and fair)

1 Like

I agree with your conclusion, the price threshold should be precisely lowered to your marks, or even slightly lower, and make one of the two conditions for disconnections

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting my idea, we hope that the whole team will take my proposal into account, but we also hope that a bullish cycle awaits us ahead)

1 Like