Adjustment of the last Distribution of Soft DAO tokens ($SOFT)

there is an interesting idea, but there may be such a moment as a false breakthrough, say, the level of $30 per bitcoin, in which case we open a brand of coins and their partial start selling. in this case, the trend may continue to descend, which further provokes sales. i think you can provide a temporary fixing the price above a certain level to smooth out the price risk factors

1 Like

Previous cycles took place in more geopolitically stable times, time rule protects against long return to bull market.

1 Like

I also fully support a good idea to change it to indicators starting from $ 30,000, since I think we will see the bar at $ 60,000 only in a few years.

1 Like

I suggested the idea that you need to lower the values that are indicated and lower them a little, you can not 30k but 35k for bitcoin

1 Like

Therefore, it is necessary to fulfill one of two conditions, either by the price of bitcoin or by time

1 Like

There are a couple of comments above, colleagues made the assumption that there may be a false breakdown of 30k and then the price will go down strongly, from this they will begin to drain the unlocked soft tokens, so it may be slightly higher than 35k for bitcoin

1 Like

We are waiting for the drop, and there we will look at the schedule of razlogs, congratulations to all comrades who have fulfilled the conditions and can count on receiving it, we have all become part of this truly cool project!)

1 Like

We heard you, your opinion is taken into consideration.

Thank you for your active participation. Topic closed.

1 Like