POLL: Soft DAO Governance Parameters

This is a response to some of the active conversations about an NFT. If an NFT is to be launched, then the parameters need to be set in a manner that the general community is comfortable with. Found here and here.

Before an NFT can be deployed, its important to evaluate whether the economics of the NFT are acceptable for the community. Please respond to this poll to allow for an evaluation of what might make sense.

It is important to note that all minting fees and royalties will be directed into the DAO (token managed treasury).

Please recommend a minting fee:

• $5 - $10
  • $10-$50
  • $50-100
  • $100-$250

0 voters

Please recommend a royalty:

• 1%
  • 2.5%
  • 5-10%

0 voters

Please recommend the total supply:

• 1,000 - 10,000

0 voters

Please recommend the blockchain strategy:

• Ethereum-only
  • Layer 2-only (e.g. polygon or arbitrum)
  • Fixed supply on multiple chains

0 voters

Please provide thoughts, recommendations, etc.

8 Likes

Whats the need for an NFT now ? What use does it have ? I do not think that there is a need for any NFT at thte moment. It is useless

5 Likes

Layer 2-only (e.g. polygon or arbitrum)
Why pay crazy commissions?)
You have to keep up with the times.

4 Likes

I chose a supply of 1k to 10k, with the expectation of being able to crossbreed NFTs and create a unique, more valuable NFT in the future.

You can distribute 10k among all the testers and participants of Сrew3 as an easy acquisition strategy. However, to obtain a more valuable NFT, you will need to burn five of these simple NFTs and some other, more valuable NFTs. This will create a market for SoftDAO NFTs.

I wrote about it here:

3 Likes

In fact, there is currently no need for NFTs in SoftDAO. However, having a collection of NFTs attracts the interest of users who may become active participants in SoftDAO in the future. Additionally, by establishing an NFT base now, it can be used for a wide range of activities and incentives in the future.

3 Likes