How should I write a proposal?

I like this project.

2 Likes

ничего не понятно мне просто нужна роль

2 Likes

Quite a sufficient and understandable template. Creating a DAO is the best way to vote on proposal requests.

2 Likes

Yes, I liked everything, thank you!

2 Likes

Damn, when a person explains everything so competently that even a child will understand, I want to follow him further, because with him there will be a path, even if not easy, but it will definitely lead to what he has planned.

2 Likes

“capy​bara” searching is dose not work((

2 Likes

good job. :star_struck: that good.

2 Likes

You never cease to amaze me with your ability to make the right ideas.

4 Likes

а для чего она тебе?)

3 Likes

pretty self explanatory

3 Likes

I agree with the suggestion that the DAO should have more active members to have a better dispersion … But at the same time do not take all in a row, we must look at the activity and reasonableness of thoughts

9 Likes

Hi guys how to get roles in the Soft DAO?

5 Likes

the idea with SOFT DAO is good, but this is only the beginning of the journey

4 Likes

Greetings! You should strive to make a constructive contribution to the community, be active, friendly and helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

if you want i can provide a good contact for fair launchpad - with some extra features (like investor protection program) they might be a proper place to start.

4 Likes

I hope it will be a great project of the year.I hope it will be a great project of the year.I hope it will be a great project of the year.I hope it will be a great project of the year.I hope it will be a great project of the year.

1 Like

let the project grow. although this is a difficult time, I think that he will be able to cope with good tokenomy.

2 Likes

The project to be unrivaled must be safe. The teconomics are well coordinated, and once again safety.

1 Like

Wow thats could be good for DAO community. Better to be prepared for new beginings. Hope that will be huge.

2 Likes