SoftDAO Whitepaper

softpaperlogo

It is in the DAO’s best interest to develop a whitepaper that is profound yet simple, short but effective, and clear but not limiting. The primary aim of the SoftDAO whitepaper is to outline key points and initiatives regarding the DAO, as well as address feedback put forth by the greater SoftDAO Community.

Encouraging the broader community to participate in discussion and give feedback around the whitepaper is the clearest path for the progressive initiatives of The SoftDAO.

Transparency, community, and inclusion are paramount to success in Web3. Alignment amongst all parties is also top of mind, as fairness is an oft-overlooked tenet to longterm crypto viability.

With the support of a united community, the SoftDAO will be optimally positioned to continue to drive the space forward.

The draft linked below is hereby submitted for review, discussion, proposal and adoption should the vote gain quorum (8 of 12).

To allow enough time for an open and honest dialogue the DAO will put the Whitepaper - or a later updated version thereof - to vote via Gnosis multisig on Friday October 15th, 2022 @ 9pm UTC.

SoftDAO whitepaper: https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmS3ZUCSCpQsbLzagWQtNbfXSQjVgPZHyJcMb7NZaqj7oe

98 Likes

Honestly… despite the fact that I knew a lot, I guessed a lot… But nevertheless - I am impressed. Your formulations in white paper are very inspiring! :heart_on_fire:

For those who are too lazy to read - these quotes describe a common vector.

With people who think this way, it will be an honor for me to be on the same team! :sunny:

Such initiatives are vital for our world! :clap: :clap: :clap: This is a very good endeavor! :100: We are with you! :handshake: And we will help in any way we can :heart_on_fire:

ps" I strongly recommend everyone to read this document carefully :exclamation: The concepts are formulated very competently. “simple, short but effective, and clear” ©

Also it’s clear that in the course of the development of the DAO, we will have to face many nuances, this always happens. And most likely in the coming days we will find 1-2 useful suggestions. After all, that’s why we are DAO :slight_smile: But…

We give a standing ovation to the foundation laid! :fire: :handshake: :trophy:

26 Likes

it looks great. :fire: :+1:

5 Likes

Good job,all details are specified :+1: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Totally agree with this, lots of people can easily catch this up. Loving how this whitepaper is made. Good Job Team!

7 Likes

Very well-articulated and fair. It’s hard to argue with what’s in the Whitepaper.

4 Likes

I think it’s a good idea

5 Likes

Long term vision clear and precise.

I share this vision and i trust web3 and tokensoft softDAO!

Great job

6 Likes

Its so good idea :bulb:.
This is the end result of your long work. Congratulations to everyone involved in the creation

7 Likes

It’s good project!!
Congrat :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Seems indeed well thought out :+1:

5 Likes

The main thought of WP: “The SoftDAO’s mission is to launch and fund high-integrity
protocols and cryptoassets that advance this future”.
It’s easy to understand so it will be supported by many SOFTpeople (old and new) :wink:

Главная мысль WP: “Миссия SoftDAO — запускать и финансировать высокоинтегрированные
протоколы и криптоактивы, которые приближают будущее”.
Это просто для понимания, так что это поддержат многие Soft-участники (старые и новые) :wink:

7 Likes

Great
Great news!!! Hooray comrades! Hooray!

5 Likes

Great execution of the document, really short and yet understandable!

Watch for future announcements🫡

4 Likes

I knew this day would come and I can say that we are on the path to success!!!

3 Likes

It’s nice that the basic principles remain fairness and trust! I hope for maximum implementation of all points of the document!)

3 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

3 Likes

I am very glad that the team has chosen a transparent and honest way of working with the community, I really feel like a part of
SoftDAO!

4 Likes

Glad to hear that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I support such a vision on project’s development

3 Likes