3 Likes

Hola
Great. keep it up. getting ready to go to success

3 Likes

All very informative!

3 Likes

Thanks for the brief excerpt!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Stanislav and I am an active member of the community, participated in all tokensoft rounds and helped other participants on discord. I would like to get the role DAO, thank you :handshake:

Discord ID: poolcleaner#3149
Wallet: 0x86F7c14a3563F0b2FE8fd55efd39755053a1e414

4 Likes

I would also like to have a role, but so far the issuance of roles has been suspended.

4 Likes

Sad, maybe there is a chance

3 Likes

good.it looks great.

3 Likes

This white paper is well put together, it’s nice that Tokensoft is not closed in a narrow circle and wants to discuss the details of their DAO with more active community members! Maybe you with your example of building DAO really show an example for other companies!

4 Likes

look cool. looking forward to it

3 Likes

it was high time to do this:)

4 Likes

waiting for this, thank you

5 Likes

Good Job Team! :saluting_face:
SoftDAO :metal:

4 Likes

Excellent :upside_down_face: there is a reference point for the direction of the team super :partying_face:

4 Likes

All for the benefit of our community :handshake:

4 Likes

Great news!I am really glad to join and participate in the life and development of such an interesting project, I hope that together we can build a really strong and healthy community

9 Likes

Hi! I think that it is necessary to give more powers to software holders and make the DAO more decentralized. I also think that first of all, it is necessary to support projects that are aimed at ensuring security. It is possible to put such issues to the vote so that there is more transparency!

7 Likes

Excellent whitepaper, I want to become part of the dao!

5 Likes

This is good idea. Everyone can explore it and understand principles and main rules of Tokensoft DAO

5 Likes