UPD 10.25.2022: made some adjustments to the site according to comments. Thanks for your opinion!
Hey there, guys!
I’d like to introduce you to my vision of The SoftDAO new website: The SoftDAO
It’s on tilda now, had to do that cause it was a race. If needed I’ll move it over to webflow in several days.
RZ#7631’s submission for SoftDAO’s RFP for a Website :
I have a strong believe in the SoftDAO success and want to be a part of it in the future. That I can do through making a great website which in turn will make DAO prosper. And I did the following for that:
All elements of design should have at least one thing in common: consistency. They should breathe and live as parts of a larger pattern. People using the site from mobile devices especially must perceive the whole concept. Keep the site clean and simple for all users.
That principle was taken as a basis for the site design. I tried to implement succession with the Tokensoft brand style guide and still preserve the identity of the SoftDAO. That’s why most of the color scheme, brand assets and fonts are in line with existing ones: Tokensoft brand book
- fonts used: Industry and Biennale;
- colors used: https://color.adobe.com/ru/Tokensoft-Final-color-theme-20690269/
- main logo:
On the main page we aim to give a new user immediate understanding of the SoftDAO key mission. Animated text draws attention to main DAO features. And for experienced users we have a “Make a proposal” button which leads them directly to the forum topic with a proposal template. Don’t waste time - go straight for business!
I think that SoftDAO whitepaper in its current state is highly suitable for direct study on the site without going to pdf version. For now there is a very convenient menu which let’s users switch between paragraphs of the whitepaper.
In exchange for the effort spent on website development I request the following be considered:
- Part of reward in the $SOFT token distribution (which for now is unquantifiable);
- Part of reward in the form of stablecoins due to $SOFT’s unquantifiable nature.
Dependent on if selected as the Core Team for website development:
- A sum of stablecoins equal to the required hosting cost of chosen platform;
- Option of a sum of $SOFT once value is established, or stablecoins in exchange for ongoing development and website management.
Since the SoftDAO is yet to be established I presume that this proposal could be supplemented and revaluated as things get clearer/closer to the launch.
Date: October 24, 2022
I, RZ, am the owner and copyright holder of the website(s) described as: http://thesoftdao.tilda.ws/
I hereby grant you the right of possession upon acceptance of this proposal, RE: The SoftDAO website, RZ edition: Soft Core Team Application, the above described website made by me and have my permission to use it for personal, or commercial use.
RZ: SOFT Core Application
RZ is applying to be a SoftDAO Core Team as the DAO requests in SOFT DAO seeks SOFT Core Teams.
RZ is offering his services to the DAO for the next one (1) year, such services include:
- Establish a Web Development Core Team
- Upon Core Team proposal acceptance, RZ will act as the sole member for website development as it is of his opinion, for the time being it only requires the work of one.
- RZ alongside the other Core Teams and community will monitor the need for the future additions of members to the Website Development Core Team.
- Ongoing website development
- Improve website design
- Embed DAO information into the website (e.g. live tokenomics, project timelines, blog feature linking to both Tokensoft announcements and SoftDAO announcements)
- Carryout any bug fixing required on the website
RZ’s services are available upon DAO request as the work has already began, as referenced in RZ’s proposal for the DAO forum. Website development is ongoing and will have improvements throughout the year in the form of versions if accepted.
Big thanks to KomaRick for being such a great Mod and shoutout to nosam.eth for the inspiration on this proposal design!