Update: Community Poll about Soft DAO Site Design

What: To elect the best qualified candidate we think it’s in the community’s best interest to choose a designer/service provider for the DAO website.

Please use the poll below to choose the candidate whose work best lines up with the DAO’s mission statement, aesthetic, and overall vibe.

We will allow 72 hours for the accrual of poll votes before putting to an official multisig vote.

• Nosam
  • R_Z
0 voters
141 Likes

Let’s get started! :fire: Both authors tried hard, we appreciate it! :heart_on_fire: But victory goes to the strongest! :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Good job, guys! I voted for R_Z option, because for my opinion it’s more suite for SOFT DAO=) :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

16 Likes

A very difficult choice.
The first site reflects a certain technology and interestingly reflects the essence of the project.
The second site is more user-friendly and easier to perceive.

Maybe it is necessary to unite two developers and give them the opportunity of a joint project? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It’s fantastic, I can’t wait. It’s fascinating and Thanks for the new experience. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Finally, hopefully, the DAO system will make everything better.

7 Likes

I liked the first option, but I think that it is not finalized. It also uses a lot of dull colors, on which the font is hard to read.
the name must be done with a font like the logo.
We need to think about the background so that it contrasts more with the font color of the text.
In general, the second option is more animated, and more impressive, although it is made on a template basis.

7 Likes

Voted for R_Z. Fits the best imo. Even since it’s kinda template basis built - still it’s a good job for sure.

6 Likes

none of the designs proposed would be approved as final, as there would first be an approval via multisig followed by a discussion resulting in a revision round or two :sunglasses:

10 Likes

First of all, I thought both creations were fabulous!
I voted for Nozam. The color theme seemed to match softdao and the information was easy to visualize. I thought the text font in the very first introduction could be smaller and the line spacing could be closer together to make it easier to read.

2 Likes

The one-page design, as suggested by RZ, looks modern and comfortable. All the information you need on one page is what you need

5 Likes

Fully supportive! We need to keep in minde that the presented options are only primary sketches. I consider it necessary to give the authors additional time to discuss the wishes of the community, and put them into practice. And I do not exclude that during this time another candidate may appear :eyes:

6 Likes

I voted for Nosam!
His example uses softDAO colors… deep blue!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

meme

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

3 Likes

Good job, guys! I Fully supportive! We need to keep in minde that the
The first site reflects a certain technology and interestingly reflects the essence of the project.
The second site is more user-friendly and easier to perceive.

5 Likes

Voted R_Z, for me your website looking more better!) I hope you can win by a majority vote!!Have a good day

3 Likes

Hello my dear friends. I voted for RZ, but if Nosam changes the color (more orange), his site will be more attractive to me.Thanks for your attention.

3 Likes

I voted for R_Z,I liked color this theme. I think this design to match softdao and easy to read.
Simply template but so good.

3 Likes

Both tried and both are worthy. My vote is for R_Z. Thanks to the participants for their contributions!

3 Likes

Both tried and both are worthy, as for me. My vote is for both of them. Thanks you for yourcontributions!

3 Likes

I voted in favor to R_Z because only this one let me open website. I tryed to open NOSAM but passw " SoftDAODemo" not eligble.

2 Likes