Ambassadooors & Community Leaders Wanted

ambassadoooors

Request For Proposals (RFP): DAO Ambassadooors and Community Leaders

As The Soft DAO bootstraps and scales its activities, we believe decentralizing both our processes and community is important. This means engaging the community from all corners of the world in order to optimize, grow, and scale our global presence. Therefore the DAO seeks to strengthen its bonds within the community by onboarding DAO ambassadors and community leaders. These roles can provide critical support to the sustainability and success of the DAO.

The Roles

SOFT Ambassadooor:

The primary role of a Soft DAO Ambassadoor is to educate others on the mission and activities of the SoftDAO. However, this does not mean mindlessly shilling the DAO nor deploying invite bots in Discord. Instead, this role is for community members with a network of meaningful connections and a willingness to mobilize their contacts for awareness.

For example, the DAO may propose IRL meetups, events, or other ways to engage the community. The Ambassadoors could assist in hosting or spreading awareness about such events.

SOFT Community Leader:

DAO Community Leaders will be in charge of managing and/or engaging with our ever-growing online presence. This means providing support across the DAO’s community on Discourse, Twitter, and Telegram.

For example, Community Leaders could help ensure that platforms are adequately staffed and could respond community questions, posts, and contributions. Good — and bad or malicious posts alike — can thus be identified and acted upon faster due to Community Leader presence. Since traditional DAO governance is admittedly slow, empowering strong Community Leader voices across community environments is important. This helps to ensure that feedback and proposed changes are made in as close to “real time” as possible.

Applicant Requirements and Criteria:

Interested applicants should submit a reply to this post using the template below.

Applicants will be evaluated by the DAO and the top submittooors from each respective applicant pool will be put forth to a formalized vote by the DAO via multi-sig. Previous community participation ought to be of great importance to the SoftDAO when selecting individuals for both the Ambassadooor and Community Leader roles.

PLEASE INCLUDE RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING:

• For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor, Community Leader, or other?
  • What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?
  • How many hours per week can you offer?
  • What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
  • What relevant experience do you have?
  • What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.

Interested users should submit their Proposals IN REPLY to this Request For Proposals (RFP) and not as its own free-standing Proposal.

Submitted user topics and proposals that are improperly submitted will be closed without review.

Incentive Alignment:

We think it’s in the DAO’s best interest to remunerate approved candidates from the DAO’s Treasury.

Approved candidates via multisig Vote should then complete a discovery call/interview with the Core Team to review their qualifications. If approved these DAO Service Providers should be required to complete - or confirm having already done - basic verification requirements using the DAO’s compliance provider.

Conclusion

The DAO welcomes feedback, please reply accordingly in the appropriate forum channels.

The DAO also welcomes additional feedback on other complimentary roles which might help further align DAO incentives.

222 Likes

Who will assess the performance of ambassadoors? I saw many inactive ambassadoors in other DAO’s who probably continue to be paid.

12 Likes

role: The Soft DAO Team

• translation article english <-> russian / moderate ru chat / shilling
  • 20+ hour per week
  • admin tg channel
  • bounty: the reward per month is equivalent to $1,500 in US dollars - in stable coins or in SOFT tokens
    :kissing_heart:
8 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Dmitrii. I am 34 years old. I’m a fan of Tokensoft, . And also I am an investor in crypto since 2019, my investig: Moonbeam, Bitcountry, Manta Network and others. I love being an ambassador. I have such projects as Moonbim, Gold Finch, Iron Fish, Aleo, Cosmic Horizon. I always try to help the team as much as possible. I am also fond of nodes, testing new applications, networks, participating in various testnet. I hope I will be useful to you as an ambassador in your team

• For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor.

I can create content, make memes, art, videos.

I can be available 30 hours a week

• What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
    30 hours a week

I an ambassador Moonbim, Gold Finch, Aleo, Cosmic Horizon and others, start 2021 years.

• What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.

I agree to any team reward, because I want help community and project team.

9 Likes

Hi, my name is Ivan.

• role: SOFT Community Leader
  • translation article english/russian/ukraine / moderate ru chat.Organization to сontests, sweepstakes, updates, events. Also i can create content, make memes, art, videos.
  • 30 hour per week
  • available at any time. Answer to any question within 10 minutes
  • previously participated in the program of ambassadors of many projects.
  • bounty: the reward per month is equivalent to $1,000 in dollars - in stable coins or SOFT

thank you for your trust

4 Likes
  • Community Leader
  • Admin of the Russian community Telegram: Contact @TokensoftRU
  • 40+
  • 24/7
  • Administration and moderation of crypto groups and chats.
  • 2000$
4 Likes

Role - Soft DAO Mod
English <-> Russian Translation/Working with english/russian-speaking members/Moderating RU/EN chats.
Web2 soft skills in social oriented activities (started from school → ended operating a group of 15 ppl in big russian company until the mobilization happened). Member of several russian crypto-DAO’s (currently one at the moment)
Ready to work 30+ hours, divided on a week for each day.
At least $1000 US Dollars per month, based stables or equivalent to this SOFT tokens.
Thanks!

5 Likes
  • Community Leader
  • Moderating, hosting offline/online events, blogging, quality control of community work
    *120 hours
  • I am available online every day, I am willing to work full time
    My time zone is UTC+3
  • My summary: https://egormajjblog-ambassador.taplink.ws/
  • 500-850 USD in SOFT/USDT/USDC, we can always agree on a price and start an internship with a smaller amount

I also have a lot of experience in ambassadors

• Ambassador
  • Сonfident user of photoshop and illustrator, Сreating memes and graphics for social networks, Editing and creating videos, Maintaining social networks and telegram channels, Creator of technical documentation
    *120 hours
  • I am available online every day, I am willing to work full time
    My time zone is UTC+3
  • My summary (Inside are all the links to my communities): https://egormajjblog-ambassador.taplink.ws/
  • 500-850 USD in SOFT/USDT/USDC, we can always agree on a price and start an internship with a smaller amount
8 Likes
  • For which role are you applying?
    Ambassador

**creation of works on graphic design (infographics, presentations, covers for articles, etc.) **
    Examples of works. you can see here examples of work - Google Drive

How many hours per week can you offer?
30 +

What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
30+

What relevant experience do you have?
I have experience as an ambassador for more than 20 projects (Kosen Labs, Cega, Interlay|Kintsugi, Ethsign, Axelar, Connext, zCloack, So-Col, Subquery, Pontem, Gold Finch, LandX, Bebop, Axelar Sea, Supra Oracles, Portal, MovEX …)

What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.
1500$ - 2500$ in stable coins or in SOFT tokens

6 Likes

:unicorn: Ambassador/Community creator
:eyes: I am the creator of the official Russian-language chat in Telegram.

I also have a personal telegram channel with 2000 subscribers and a YouTube channel with 1500 subscribers. I offer services to promote the project for the Russian-speaking audience in various social networks and community management.
:eye: 40 Hour per week
:handshake: 9:00-23:00 UTC+3
:saluting_face: I lead Russian communities in a variety of projects and have a very extensive experience of ambassadorship.
:dollar:5000$

10 Likes

Hello my name Pavel , from Ukraine

• translation article english <-> Ukraine / moderate UA chat / shilling
  • 40+ hour per week
  • admin tg channel
  • bounty: the reward per month is equivalent to $ 1000+ in US dollars - in stable coins or in SOFT tokens
    I will do everything in my power to help the project develop and prosper
5 Likes

Applying for: Community Lead
Services: professional discord moderation, took the discord moderation course from discord academy, translation for articles to Arabic, and share the soft dao vision through my start up (named seecu.xyz, i provide financial consultant services to ppl entering the crypto market and always joining ico and dao was part of it, i also provide check for possible scam activity, so ppl reach out before they do anything with their money)
Availability: depands on how much work i have, but i will always do the task.
Relative experience: ambassador for (Braintrust, clover, pontem…), translation for pontem project (articles about move language and aptos)
Incentive: 1500 USD monthly

6 Likes

Community Leader performance should be KPI-based, i.e. number of attendees, change in number from previous event, etc - community leads will need to report and provide “Proof of Event” or “Proof of Growth” :sunglasses:

Based on the role the Core Team will find mutually agreeable KPIs with the lead as well as reasonable growth targets based on respective markets

15 Likes
  1. SOFT Community Leader
  2. Technical support for social media (Discord, Twitter, Telegram) Handling requests, tickets from users (Russian / English)
  3. 40 Hour per week
  4. 10:00-00:00 UTC +3
  5. More than two years. Most of the work is on the discord which involves running events among the community, processing tickets from participants, researching projects that offer collabration
  6. On my existing projects, for which I receive money, I came on an enthusiasm basis.
    Ready to develop with the project
3 Likes

Hello, my name is Michael.
I want to try and explore the role of an ambassador in our wonderful community.

• I am able to work 20 hours a week

• 30 hours a week I’m available

• experience in communication, translation of articles and just a kind guy who wants to learn new things)

• $ 2000 and priceless experience!)

Thank you for your attention.

3 Likes

• translation article english <-> russian/ukraine moderate ru/ua chat / shilling /make videos
  • 20+ hour per week
  • admin tg/discord channel
  • bounty: the reward per month is equivalent to $1000 in US dollars (USDT/USDC)

My web3 info -http://ulfweb3.tilda.ws/

4 Likes

Greetings DAO! :handshake:
This is DRAMA#7032
Let’s build & grow together! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

:zap: Ambassadooor
:white_check_mark: I’m advanced in a digital marketing supporting projects to increase an awareness in media and to scale social platforms audience by creating a quality content with educational & entertainment purposes.
For a business development part - i’m experienced with generating projects partnerships, hosting events online & offline and interacting with KOLs.
:alarm_clock: 42 h/week
:hourglass_flowing_sand: Daily 1PM-9M UTC+3
:gem: I’m an active Ambassador of Galxe, CyberConnect, Aleo.
:dollar: 600$ in stables or SOFT Tokens is fixed and +600$ based on KPI monthly

5 Likes

Community Leader

1. Discord, telegram, twitter, and softDAO forum

2. 80± hours

3. 16/7 ( At least 100 hours a week I am online )

4. I’ve been moderating Telegram channels for over a year now.
    Here is a list of my chats - @komarick1 | Linktree

In discord - I am the administrator of tokensoft and starfish.

I don’t administer anything on Twitter right now ( But I’m ready ).

1. $6,000 per quarter (or your price)
41 Likes

Hello, my name is Anton.
Role: Soft DAO Team

Article translation English <-> Russian, administration and moderation, promotion of the project in all ways in the Russian-speaking community

30+ hours per week

Bounty: ready to work for food😁

I really want to help the project develop and flourish

3 Likes

hello my name is Ozgur (22), generally i do research about blockchain and i would like to take part in a project like Tokensoft and continue my research. I will also start working as a lawyer next year.

• For which role are you applying?
    I want to apply for leadership for community of Turkey (Ambassador/ Community Leader)

An active Turkish telegram group active Discord channel and providing the community with the translation and promotion of information about Soft DAO and Tokensoft. Also i can make video or i can write Turkish Medium Articles about Soft DAO and TokenSoft. In short, I will do my best for the project i like.

I can dedicate 8 hours a day to this job, which equates to 56 hours a week. (yes i am good at math too :smiley: )

• What is your availability each week?
    i can do my job every week.

I am currently admin of the Turkey Telegram Group of the xx Network project and i am also moderator of the Turkish channel in the Discord of the UnUniFi project.

• What bounty do you propose?
    For this, i would like the team to base the minimum wage in the country of the person who will take part in the project. Team can set a reward based on the minimum wage of my country and my performance. (on Turkey minimum wage is 300$) Briefly, 200-500 $ enough ( of course if my performance is good)

7 Likes