(RFP) 2024 Global Ambassadors + SOFT Community Leads

GOV: RFP - Global Ambassadors + SOFT Community Leads

Request for Proposals (RFP): Onboarding SOFT Ambassadors and Community Leads

Overview:

As SOFT continues to bootstrap and scale its activities, our commitment to decentralizing processes and deepening community engagement remains paramount. In line with this vision, SOFT is opening the call for new proposals to onboard Ambassadors and Community Leads, while also inviting previously contracted community ambassadors and global leads to renew their proposals.

This initiative aims to optimize, grow, and scale our global presence, strengthening the bonds within our diverse community.

The Roles:

SOFT Ambassador:

The role of Ambassador is pivotal in educating and mobilizing the community around the project’s mission and activities. Ambassadors are expected to leverage their networks for meaningful engagement rather than mere promotion.
They may also play a key role in organizing and advocating for SOFT events and other community engagement activities.

SOFT Community Leader:

Community Leads will oversee and energize SOFT’s online community presence, ensuring vibrant and supportive interactions across platforms such as Discourse, Twitter, and Telegram.

They are tasked with maintaining platform activity, moderating content, and fostering real-time dialogue to facilitate feedback and proposed changes.

Request for Proposals:

Interested candidates, including those seeking renewal, are invited to submit their proposals. Given the structural changes and learnings from previous engagements, we are also open to proposals suggesting structural modifications to these roles, aiming to enhance effectiveness and community impact.

Applicant Requirements and Criteria:

Submissions should address the following template:

1. Role Application: Specify if applying for Ambassador, Community Leader, or other.
  2. Services Offered: Describe how you can contribute to SOFT.
  3. Dedicated TIme: Number of hours that can be dedicated weekly.
  4. Timezone Availability: Detail your specific availability throughout the day regarding coverage hours.
  5. Relevant Experience: Highlight your experience relevant to the role.
  6. Proposed Bounty: Suggest your compensation in USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens for quarterly services.

Submission Guidelines:

• Respond directly to this RFP post with your proposal.
  • Ensure detailed and thoughtful responses to all template inquiries.
  • Proposals will undergo evaluation, with top candidates proceeding to a SOFT vote.
  • Submissions not adhering to these guidelines will be disregarded.

Incentive Alignment:

Selected candidates will be remunerated from the SOFT Treasury. A discovery call with the Core Team will follow approval to confirm qualifications and alignment. All candidates must meet basic verification requirements as per SOFT compliance standards.

Conclusion:

SOFT values your contributions and feedback. We encourage applicants to share their vision for these roles and how they can contribute to the project’s objectives. Additionally, we welcome suggestions for other complementary roles that could further align with SOFT incentives.

Submit your proposals by April 5th, and let’s together foster a more engaged, decentralized, and vibrant SOFT community.

For Renewing Applicants:

Please indicate your previous role and contributions, and how you envision your role evolving with the potential structural changes.

We look forward to your proposals and to strengthening our community together.

2 Likes

renewal application:

My introduction to Tokensoft started in 2021 during the Tokensoft BETA announcement. That’s when my friend and I created a Russian-language Tokensoft Telegram chat (after 2 years, I bought the owner’s rights). Then our chat was noticed by the project team and we talked to CEO and Growth.

When Tokensoft created discord I immediately became a moderator thanks to Growth & Nick.

After about a year I applied for an open position to find community leaders/ambassadors. Me and three other cool guys were accepted as community leaders and we were confirmed for 14 months from November 2022 to January 2024.

During this time I got a lot of recognition and respect from the community, as well as developed my Russian-speaking Tokensoft | SoftDAO Telegram community to 2700+ members and got 220 delegations to Tally.

I appreciate the trust of the team and I want to continue building with SoftDAO as a community leader.

Rebel Reasonably. Trust Code. Build. Do It Right.

Role Application: Community Leader.

Services Offered: I will continue to moderate SoftDAO Discord, develop my Russian-language Tokensoft | SoftDAO Telegram chat, publish translated materials in our Russian-language Medium blog and I will also continue to follow the SoftDAO forum.

Dedicated TIme: 40+ hours.

Timezone Availability: 5:00 - 19:00 UTC.

Relevant Experience: for over two years now, I’ve been developing in this position. During this time I managed to work in such projects as cryptorank, starfish finanсe, verse 3.0, tokensoft/softdao.

Proposed Bounty: 1000$ in USDT and 500 $SOFT per month.

2 Likes

I am Amir . My association with Tokensoft started when I met Mason. I really love Tokensoft because my cooperation with Tokensoft, which started a year and a half ago, was the beginning of the most important events in my life. That’s why I consider Tokensoft like a member of my family. During this time, I tried to introduce Tokensoft to the Persian community in the best way. I introduced them to Tokensoft’s various services. I tried to keep the Farsi section of Discord active and also add the Farsi language to the Softdao website. If I have the chance to be re-elected, I will try to implement the goals of SoftDao and Tokensoft with redoubled efforts. Also, during this time, considering the many experiences I gained from Tokensoft and other projects, I will try to do the assigned tasks in the best possible way.

I appreciate the trust of the team and I want to continue building with SoftDAO as a community leader.

Role Application: Community Leader.

Services Offered: I will continue to moderate SoftDAO Discord, develop my Persian-language Tokensoft | SoftDAO Telegram chat, publish translated materials in our Persian-language Medium blog and I will also continue to follow the SoftDAO forum. Also continue to follow Creating video and text content, Writing articles, Designing and editing videos and banners, Translating, Community management

Dedicated TIme: 40+ hours.

Timezone Availability: 9:00 - 21:00 UTC.

Relevant Experience: for over two years now, I’ve been developing in this position. During this time I managed to work in such projects as Tokensoft, Aleo, Namada, Anoma, Orbiter, Safepall, Meson, Chainflip, Lava network, Artela Network، Web3go, Masa Finance

Proposed Bounty: 1000$ in USDT and 500 $SOFT per month.

2 Likes