Proposal: Nick’s Reactivation as a SoftDAO Foundation Strategic Leader

Proposal for Nick’s Reactivation as a SoftDAO Foundation Strategic Leader

Introduction

We present a compelling proposal to reactivate Nick, a previously proven catalyst of rapid growth and a master of expeditious route-to-market execution, back to the SoftDAO team.

WHAT

This proposal advocates for Nick’s return to the DAO team, banking on his prior successful tenure marked by significant community activation and his strategic acumen that galvanized our project’s initial market presence.

WHY

Reintegrating Nick into the team is a strategic move to harness his notable strengths for our DAO’s advancement:

Community Activation Prowess: Nick has a verifiable record of accelerating community growth, exemplified by his ability to scale user engagement to over 30,000 members within 72 hours post-launch.

Quantifiable Success: Under Nick’s guidance, strategies were implemented to enhance user stickiness, resulting in a persistent increase in active community metrics, outstripping initial targets.

Rapid Execution: His fast-paced, result-oriented approach to market planning and deployment has consistently led to robust growth metrics and substantial user retention post-project launches.

HOW

Nick’s reintroduction will be precisely mapped and orchestrated:

• Evaluating his previous strategic successes to tailor his expertise to our current objectives, especially his proven community-building methodologies for Tokensoft, the SoftDAO, and Tokensoft launch partners.

• Engaging in strategic dialogues with current DAO team members to carve out his role, reflecting on his track record of driving rapid active community growth with limited notice and time.

• Formulating a detailed integration plan with clear benchmarks for success, leveraging his experience in empowering user growth and engagement without external funding.

ROADMAP

The following strategic imperatives will guide Nick’s roadmap:

Clearly Defined Budgeting: Instituting a disciplined budgeting approach that aligns with community growth and market engagement goals.

Liquidity Pooling: Crafting robust liquidity strategies to secure market confidence and enhance token utility.

Community Activation & Marketing: Launching and managing high-impact marketing initiatives that amplify our message and solidify our brand.

Directional Goals for DAO Projects: Setting and pursuing strategic goals that reflect the DAO’s vision, with a focus on measurable outcomes.

CONCLUSION

Nick’s unmatched speed in planning and executing go-to-market strategies, coupled with his impressive community activation track record, makes his return not only a celebratory homecoming but a strategic imperative for the SoftDAO.

VOTING

An on-chain vote will be the conduit for the DAO community to voice their support, ensuring that Nick’s reinstatement is democratically endorsed, embracing transparency and community governance.

26 Likes

I’m all for it, I like the way Nick worked :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nick’s Everything will work out, we are behind you, you are the best

8 Likes

Totally supportive, go for it :slight_smile:
You need fast development.

7 Likes

I’m happy and trust Nick completely. The community must develop, everything will be fine with us! Thank you!

6 Likes

I fully support it. Nick is great! I like the way Nick worked

6 Likes

I fully support this proposal because, Nick is the best choice.
Those who were here from early stage know that Nick kept the discord alive.
He was the one who created the hype.

Although mistakes have been made in the past, this is not an obstacle for Nick’s return.

4 Likes

Nick come back iihhhhuuu :hugs::partying_face::ok_man:t2::raised_hands: Let’s go buddy all Softers waiting for you :sunglasses::smile:

5 Likes

Support, caught it from the beginning, there was really a dvjeniya in the project.

4 Likes

I’ve been in the project for a long time. I appreciate Nick’s actions. Nick has made a huge contribution to the community! I was surprised by his absence.( I fully support the proposal!

4 Likes

Good :+1:
I am very happy about this return, we are waiting for good news.

4 Likes

just give as drop, anybody, ok?! how so long

3 Likes

Nick is one of the few who will not let Tokensoft die! return him to his post as soon as possible! PUMP THIS SH*T :hugs:

5 Likes

YEAHHH This will huge It’s gonna be Nick coming

4 Likes

Fully agree to returned Nick back with all rights and responsibilities… Let`s make TokenSoft great again… :saluting_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

SOFTDAO without Nick isn’t SOFTDAO.

Please make it possible

5 Likes

voting yes on the proposal. SOFT needs the best opportunity to grow.

4 Likes

The proposal for Nick’s return to SoftDAO is compelling: his strategic skills and experience promise significant growth and community engagement. Highly supportive!

1 Like