Regenerate SoftDrop List & Accelerate Vesting

I agree. I am ready to pass any test. He was unfairly excluded from the first list, he did not find himself in the banned list either

4 Likes

I totally agree. The past member must pass the KYC in order to prevent bots, fake users, airdrop grinders. And they must participate at least 1 testnet and or purchase on tokensoft before. However, the personal data must be secured kept securely and eliminated immediately after final conclusion.

2 Likes

Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea! Great idea!

2 Likes

Proposal is not clear
Proof of Participation includes:

• participation in Softernet rounds - Will Optimism testnet participants (only Round 6) qualify for the drop?
    If yes, we will get a lot of bots/hunters/abusers (!) and allocation reduction per participant.
2 Likes

I agree with this solution, I’m glad you decided to check the list of participants again I participated in the testnet, I didn’t break the rules and I was removed from the list

[image]

2 Likes

Agree with the proposal !
So we will have real user/member
Have a nice day guys !
Keep building together

2 Likes

Меня интересует на сколько квалифицированная проверка кошельков сейчас будет, если в два предыдущих раза это не случилось. И в последнем пересмотре оказалась много людей не увидели свои адреса. Думаю, нужно пересмотреть адреса людей, которые отправили форму на пересмотр и все на этом. А второй вопрос на голосование

3 Likes

Good suggestion, because many applications are submitted for re-inclusion in the list. Collect them entirely and select all suitable candidates

1 Like

I also believe that KYC is important to deal with real people, it is also important not to hurt anyone, anyone who has been honest, so carefully analyze it, all complaints, just do it right using all possible tools, pity every honest member in SOFTDAO lost. In the future, one more BrightID tool may be used. I would not change the current list, because it will discourage the project, and add members whose claims are justified. Accelerating Vesting - yes of course its ok. Unlocking such a part would be satisfactory for both parties… I take part in projects that they did, I don’t know if these blockades are as good as they seem… If there is no block, we have a clear situation who wants to drop who stays in the project, so we will be interested only when unlocking, there will also be a lot of forgotten wallets lost.

All in all, list ok, but add new members who make claims.
Accelerating Vesting - as little as possible, and preferably none at all

1 Like

But what about those who had no problems with kyc? Do they need something to fill out and send somewhere? Or are such participants all right and you just need to wait for the distribution🤗

Thank you for the proposal. Kyc is very effective in removing cheating accounts.
And hope it is easy for any one who think they are qualified to check the standards one by one.

1 Like

I applied to be put back on the list, I participated in the early stages of the project and will also take part in Softernet Round #5. I wanted to return the opportunity to airdrop or to give the opportunity to become an ambassador! I am ready to work and help the project for SOFT tokens. Attracting additional participants is very good for the DAO and the development of the project.

1 Like

yes… i totally agree with you. Moreover i support @KomaRick for "
Reward the SoftDAO community for their support, involvement of participants, and their work in improving the DAO community" Komarick: SOFT DROP - drop for dao role

1 Like

I would also add that you need to add KYC for those who participated in all activities, were on all testnet. I have a dao role on the server. But for some reason my piece flew off right before the announcement of the drop participants. I think that would be fair.

1 Like

I support the solution!!! Good ! I think it will help honest participants! Thanks. Have a nice day!!!

1 Like

I think it will be enough to look at the applications of people who have fulfilled all the previous conditions, but did not get into the list of awards for any reason.

1 Like

therefore, they introduce a check, I believe that it is necessary to add everyone who participated in all the tests, including the last one. This is help to the project, which should be rewarded, we need to share with everyone who contributes to the project, because we are a team. If you do the correct check, then there will be no bots, and the number of participants will increase slightly. You can also arrange a check for activity in the discord, who has level 0 according to the messages in the discord is clearly suspicious.

1 Like

In the last testnet phase we have up to 10000 additional eligible person. In finally your monthly airdrop will be less than monthly ETH claim. No, thanks. :laughing:

Also Discord activity is a poor criterion! Not everyone who participates in ICOs/testnets are in Discord.
Oh, I forgot! Wallet and Discord aren’t linked :woozy_face:

1 Like

Мой кошелёк не попал в список. Прошла верификацию и учавствовала а тестировании со второго раунда. Если нужно я готова пройти любую повторную проверку.

1 Like