$SOFT Use Cases & Utility

Thank you for a well-written information, It’s a good idea for a project,I cannot wait to see when it launch.

2 Likes

I love the idea and looking forward for a lunch. Many great suggestions here. Thank for the community that have many good idea for a project

2 Likes

I think you UI was basicly easy use frendly to newbie. I think it is right way for project but sometime website is not show data must refresh many time

2 Likes

Good utility and tokenomics. It shows that Tokensoft cares about the community and the growth of the project.

1 Like

Maybe, at first, most of people expects:
Token sale whitelist allocations
and
Community rewards/airdrops

I think that these two points are good idea to make big community at first.

2 Likes

This is sound great for the project. I am looking forward to the day when the market will be bullish. $SOFT will be moon

2 Likes

whitelist is good award for community. my surprise today ever!!! I love SOFTTOKEN and DEV. Let’s fly To the moon together!

2 Likes

a great idea is to get the community interested in getting people to look more at the prospect of the DAO and the site. I think that when allocating airdrop, you can make a block for 80% of tokens, but with the possibility of using them on the site when choosing a new project. thereby leaving the circulation of tokens and increasing liquidity. the split can be done on a quarterly basis.

4 Likes

KomaRick fully agrees and supports! You write very sensibly, since we need the growth of the project and not a one-time speculation. Otherwise, there will be no purpose to hold tokens!

First of all, I am FOR: burning, staiking, and also very much support the idea of a closed channel in Discord, and it would also be very cool if it was still in Telegram.

2 Likes

Hi
I want to offer my additional use case and usefulness of the $SOFT token
The $SOFT token can be used as the only payment option for buying coins of a project that conducts a token sale on the Tokensoft platform
This is an additional incentive to both hold and buy the $SOFT token.
I hope no one has suggested this yet :sweat_smile: :smirk:

2 Likes

A fantastic plan would be to pique the curiosity of the community in encouraging people to look more closely at the possibility of the DAO and the site. When it comes to the distribution of airdrops, I believe that you should create a block for eighty percent of the tokens, but you should provide users the option to use those tokens on the website when selecting a new venture. Consequently, tokens will no longer be circulating, which will result in an increase in liquidity. The split may be executed once every three months if desired.

2 Likes

There have been a lot of good ideas being implemented by the team lately and I think that this is the way to the success of the project and a large dedicated community. Good luck!

2 Likes

Lots of great solutions out there. Choose the best and good luck with them. :fist: Let’s fly to the moon together :rocket:

3 Likes

It would be nice to implement socially beneficial and environmental activities at SoftDAO - for example, once a month to make collections to support environmental projects - to discover new ones.

Or add the ability to allocate a certain percentage of the funds received for environmental programs.

3 Likes

Token sale whitelist allocations is a great idea for token utility. This will be value for community.

3 Likes

this is a top-end project, I expect to launch as soon as possible, it will be a top-end launchpad that will launch projects with a good fundamental

5 Likes

It is necessary to take into account competitors, recently there have been a lot of activities from the Coinlist, Aptos sites, everyone is waiting for the bull market and do not want to lose people, I am not sure where I will go anymore. :thinking: :saluting_face:

1 Like

Thank you for such a solution. This is curto. Glad to have joined. I like the development stages of SOFT DAO

2 Likes

Hi all. I just registered. I think that an objective distribution should not raise questions. Happy to be here

1 Like

A good idea. I am for. I will sign under each item. They publish a lot of information here. I like yours the most.

1 Like