$SOFT Use Cases & Utility

I didn’t read all the answers one by one, but here is my idea…

I think we can follow the logic in exchange tokens. Let’s say the supply of the project that wants to launch is 1b. If this project wants to be launched on the platform, it must first give 1% 2% of the token supply to SoftDAO.
80% of the amount allocated to SoftDAO should be allocated to stakers within a launch pool.
10% will be given to the team, half of the remaining 10% will be converted into SOFT tokens and burned, and the other half will be allocated for community events. We can investigate exchange tokens (like BNB, HT, GT …) in detail and follow a launch project similar to that system, of course, we have to be more generous to our stakers or our platform users.

4 Likes

It will be POS mining for $SOFT token? It can be not hight % but some other benefits for people who stake it in long time.

3 Likes

It is very nice to see that tokensoft is entering the market, I was really waiting for this and participated with pleasure in the testnet, I vote positively for the proposal.By the way, I would like to add the forum is very decently decorated and pleasing to the eye!!!

1 Like

$soft mast give some adventage mayby beter lunch position or brtter price or launch pool token have to has big utility

2 Likes

Token sale whitelist allocations is a good utility and an great idea for token holders.

Investors like guaranteed allocations.

1 Like

Why not distribute tokens among the community. As the well-known project … did recently, they gave liquidity to the market, and also attracted huge interest in the project.

2 Likes

More usecase would be nice I guess and should be more token allocated for grants.Token sale whitelist allocations is not a good idea imo

2 Likes

I like your idea, it sounds good, many people would like to buy coins on ido, and the whitelist is very convenient

2 Likes

Hello! I have the following suggestions:

1. Since you plan to launch a grant programme I would strongly recommend to carry out the DAO treasure diversification . This could be done in two ways: 1) By converting a certain percentage of the Treasure (I would recommend 10% at least) into stable coins or 2) By the Treasure diversification inv round before the token launch. These will help to
  • maintain sustainability during the downtrend on the market
  • keep Soft tokens from the treasure for the longer term by allocating grants in stablecoins at the beginning
  • guarantee that the DAO could fulfil its financial obligations and continue its development and growth, including in terms of grant programmes, in the times of the down trend

Personally, I would opt for the option 2 (DAO inv round) as it will guarantee certain % of stablecoins in the Tresure no matter what the price of the token is. Moreover, it will be a sign of legitimacy for the DAO from the VC community.
All in all, diversification is definitely needed.

2. Genesis Governance. It is very important to establish a mechanism that token locked for the Genesis Governance are included in the whitelist allocation programme. So that most loyal members of the DAO are not excluded from the opportunities the Tokensoft opens.

1. I would be strongly against any staking programmes since it will lead to a drop oriented approach rather than the mission oriented approach. Besides it would be just waste of money to reward passive people just because they hold Softtokens.

2. Since the Governance process requires both great efforts and time I would suggest rewarding most active users. Particularly, I would suggest to set a certain reward for creating valuable proposals for the DAO (in case proposals are approved ofc).

5 Likes

The $SOFT token could function to offer guaranteed allocations in Tokensoft sales. By reserving a set of allocations to holders, we can ensure proper incentive alignment.

Great Idea.

2 Likes

Airdrop will be good for hype and reward early adopters.
Good utility and tokenomics. This shows that Tokensoft cares about the community and the development of the project

2 Likes

this is a top-end project, I expect to launch as soon as possible, it will be a top-end launchpad that will launch projects with a good fundamental. I’m glad to spend time together with such efficient project.

2 Likes

A great way to incentivize and encourage users to purchase and hold the $SOFT tokens would be enabling the holders (with a proof-of-reserve concept or something similar) to be included in the white-list for other launchpad projects in the ecosystem.

3 Likes

Hi! It is a great idea to have Airdrop.It will be good hype for a project. It will be smart from Soft Dao, to arrange this!

2 Likes

The system management of the DAO has improved, which before the system was slow, but now it is appropriate for the whole world to see the performance of the DAO. :v: :v: :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

There is an idea that there should be a ranking system, the success of DAO participants as a result of their decision-making. In case of making successful or unsuccessful decisions, it should change. In addition, the participant’s behavior should influence voting power.

2 Likes

On top of that, it would be great to require teams launching on Tokensoft to purchase SOFT Tokens.
I know that there may be other basic requirements, but it can be one utulity.

2 Likes

my suggestion for the use and usefulness of the token
$SOFT. for example, the $SOFT Token can be used as one of the options for paying for the purchase of coins of a project that conducts a token sale on the Tokensoft platform. For example, a person can pay for the location in conditional Ether, or in $SOFT.
This will ensure that the $SOFT token will always be needed and valuable.

2 Likes

Great suggestions
Staking a token with a fixed apy.

Reward pool - the issuance of tokens for the possession of a token (from the allocated number of tokens).

Monthly pool formation and proportional distribution among token holders.

Every month the number of tokens in the pool decreases.

1 Like

I my opinion to increase the value of the token on Launchpad will be great. If you will have many $Soft tokens- you will more coins get from another project

1 Like