$SOFT Use Cases & Utility

Very good! Solution to create a stable and reliable community for this project. Linear token unlocking. Legal participation in pre-sale preparation. Placement of tokens. Voting. All this leads to stability and growth prospects! I hope it’s good :+1:

1 Like

In my opinion, it would be logical to make something like a priority queue for token holders or allocate guaranteed allocations. This would be fair to participants.

1 Like

I think if it will be developing like LENS, or PHAVER in short time or long perspective (we’ll see) SOFT DAO can be like twitter or better. Beceuse of new trend - decentralization, people are searching alternatives for boring centralizations and stealling their personal ID by Government and etc.

2 Likes

While I agreed with all the contents of this proposal, I would still prefer that voting power aligns with number of tokens held and not relatef to class of members

1 Like

Very good! Solution to create a stable and reliable community for this project. Linear token unlocking. Legal participation in pre-sale preparation

2 Likes

It seems to me that Genesis is a good idea, an idea that will be an incentive to promote the project, but I would like to focus on the inflation of the SOFT token… In many projects, inflation is very high, and when the asset is unlocked, the value of the token drops dramatically. perhaps you need to look for a deflationary mechanic for Genesis, limiting the tokens of one user or the freezing period in Genesis of a certain amount of SOFTWARE, with a further inability to contribute assets to Genesis for some time just for those who want to participate in it againGenesis

1 Like

Did I understand correctly that holders will have an increased chance of allocation? If that’s the case, then that’s just great!

1 Like
  1. Holders $SOFT should receive more benefits than an ordinary investor.
  2. I also support incentives, rewards with SOFT tokens for those who support the project.
  3. Airdrops are needed. They attract more participants and participants.
2 Likes

Hi KomaRick
i agree with you but be sure to tell them to include special privileges for dedicated crew3 too :joy: :joy:

You are my favorite MOD - Look like really cares about people and projects. :heart:

1 Like

A rational solution to create a stable and reliable community for this project. Linear token unlocking. Legal participation in pre-sale preparation. Placement of tokens. Voting. All this leads to stability and growth prospects!

2 Likes

The $SOFT token could function to offer guaranteed allocations in Tokensoft sales. By reserving a set of allocations to holders, we can ensure proper incentive alignment.

2 Likes

This is great project and Idea to contribute DAO. Community rewards/airdrops i think is very good. to the moon

1 Like

I believe that the mission of SoftDAO in the project cannot be overestimated, because by voting and the decision of Genesis Governance can be solved and managed many tasks that will only prevail over time in the project.Very correct decision to launch SoftDAO

2 Likes

I think, It’s really cool to give us this sort of information, cause it’s always interesting and give to us motivation and new iseas to share with you. Thanks for that!

1 Like

Very good! Solution to create a stable and reliable community for this project. The $SOFT token could function to offer guaranteed allocations in Tokensoft sales. Nice

1 Like

This is great project and Idea to contribute DAO and Web3.
I like distribution to community for voting that are separate and will be real decentralized to make strong community and strong community will help to develop project. Alternatively, you can reward Tokensale participants in this way who did not receive an allocation, as a consolation prize. It can be just a small amount of $SOFT - like a seed that can grow into buying more $SOFT and a guaranteed share in the next sale.

1 Like

My suggestion is to organize a BOUNTY program on a well-known forum bitcointalk.org this is a very old forum with user ranks…

Attendance of this forum: 1.2 million people per month, all the people registered there are familiar with cryptocurrency…And most people know what a company is for a fee.
It is required to allocate a pool of SOFT tokens, determine which advertising companies will participate in the BOUNTY - example:

Bounty Allocation

Twitter campaign - 25%
Telegram campaign - 20%
Reddit campaign - 15%
Medium campaign - 10%
Youtube campaign - 15%
Blog & Article campaign - 15%

Bounty is always launched from two pages: the first page is an announcement, visualization and schematic information about the project with a link to the BOUNTY company,
and the second page is directly a page with BOUNTY conditions and user reports, 1 company lasts on average 2-3 months of continuous work and advertising
Further about the company- company administrators are required, on average it is 4 people, their responsibilities include: organizing the event, compiling tables,
distributing awards, interacting with participants for 2 months, screening out bots and much more
Here is an example of holding a BOUNTY company with one project 🕵🏻‍♂️ [BOUNTY DETECTIVE] 🔵BiB Exchange - 60M BIB (~29,400 USDT) REWARD POOL🔵

This type of marketing favorably influenced the promotion of projects that were launched and began their development from the forum, examples: V-ID, WPP Energy, XYO and so on …
The advantages of the company’s activities: attracting new users, increasing virality on the network, new videos about the project, new articles, tweets, likes, reposts, advertising on forum.

5 Likes