SoftDAO Token Distribution ($SOFT)

Looks preaty good, but what mean is “3-month lockup followed by a two year”? of course, I’m talking about community round issues

5 Likes

Good idea! Tokenomy looks nice looks well balanced :hearts: Good to see you want to incentivise Friends & Family

5 Likes

Excellent, there is a clear direction and roadmap. The question is about resources, if the main team has enough resources, then all questions disappear🥳

6 Likes

Looks good looking forward to more info and explanation about OG from discord for community members. How about that?

6 Likes

LBP would be good, it is good buzzer :slight_smile: It is not the best time on the market so we need as much support for the project as possible

4 Likes

I agree with @easyMOD - more token allocation to the community- not only friendly but looks trustful

5 Likes

If you give addictional 1% to SoftDrop it will be much more community firendly. Maybe a little bit less for Operational costs?

4 Likes

As always, we, the Persian Tokensoft community, are with their team, project and management decisions because we know they are working hard

5 Likes

Tokenomics look good and in alognment with a decentralized management even if i am not an expert on the subject.
The fact that community members will get rewards and have the change to have an active role in management it’s also a big plus as are the vesting periods.
At this point looks like a strong plan that shall go forward.

5 Likes

tokens are scheduled to unlock in 25% increments as the bitcoin price rises above $50,000, $60,000, $70,000, maybe basen on top 100 krypto etf instead

4 Likes

This is awesome idea. It is quite fair and reasonable. Looking forward to seeing the vote results too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes, I would like to see LBP before start. We will grow up together sir

I following SoftDAO always because it is amazing project of us

4 Likes

Looks great! In crypto project is cool when it has a community. Here, Tokensoft takes care of their community members!

5 Likes

wow!! look good DAO i hope marketing spendings will be a good. Looking forward to see the vote result :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

“Tokenomics look good and in alognment with a decentralized management even if i am not an expert on the subject.
The fact that community members will get rewards and have the change to have an active role in management it’s also a big plus as are the vesting periods.
At this point looks like a strong plan that shall go forward.” I agree with Adrian!

3 Likes

I think anyone who used tokensoft in the past for a tokensale should be eligible for token drop.congratulations

5 Likes

People really pay attention to the community percentage. Especially in the last big rise of bitcoin, they started to make more detailed examinations and became more conscious.

Even a 15-16 year old is doing his first research!
● Who are the companies that are investors and supporters?
●Investment size
●Community percentage
●Is there justice in the amount distribution?
●Total Supply Quantity

When these issues are emphasized, the project makes its own advertisement.

My Discord : ZoBBO#0164

6 Likes

SoftDAO Treasury tokens are not subject to vesting or lockup. does this mean that they are fully unlocked from the beginning?
Friends & Family Round, SoftDrop and Community Round are very heavily vested.
If the SoftDAO Treasury is fully unlocked from the start, then there will be complaints from the other rounds.
I would like to hear a detailed explanation on this.

2 Likes

I just jump in here. Somehow, his looks very interesting.
All the values and wealth of the DAO is all about community and the token.
The allocations seem to be working very well along the project. It looks fair enough for both the participates and the founder teams. That, of course, keep the project running and building strong community.

Together , community stands !

3 Likes

I understand SoftDAO Treasury will be unlocked immediately? I think Friends & Family Round, SoftDrop and Community Round have strict requirements. I am curious if there will be something for those who participated in testnets and early users - they will be rewarded in some way

3 Likes