SoftDrop this Christmas

Ok, I will support this proposal. Let’s finish this before 2023 begins. We can consider it as Santa’s gift for the New Year’s Eve

2 Likes

There are the reward factors for corresponding round participation.

1 → 1
2 -->1.62450479271
3–>2.15766927997
4–>2.63901582155
5–>3.0851693136
6–>3.50514408641
7–>3.90452877712

2 Likes

Hello all. The earlier, the better. Fully support this proposal. Good decision to make Christmas gift!)

2 Likes

I understand that everything is not going smoothly. And if it needs to take time to make the “Soft Drop” to go properly, then I vote for it. There’s no need to hurry for now I suppose. A lot of mistakes have been made already.

1 Like

it would be a good start to see lists of those admitted. And only then decide on the date, will it be Christmas or Easter imo.

1 Like

Thanks to the team for a job well done. I will support this proposal. Happy holidays and all the best!!!

4 Likes

wow what a great idea… thanks for all this love u team… merry christmas and happy new year in advance…

2 Likes

Believe that it’s gonna be an excellent Christmas present for the community (ho ho ho). Fully support this proposal

1 Like

to be honoest it to long and hard to understand for but it look awesome SOFTDAO FTW. maybe make proposal next time simple to understand it will be great

2 Likes

Hello, yes, agree to all above metioned, proposal is great, toraly agree. Good work :+1: Sure, this is the good beginning to give drop to all who deserve it. Look forward to further divelepment of the project. :rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Great. I agree. Nice idea and I wish the SOFTDAO will make it all. merry christmas and happy new year!

1 Like

Sounds OK to me, just make sure it fits tokenomic and doesn’t affect users in the end.
Also always good to provide liquidity on major CEX and DEX

1 Like

Not. This SoftDrop does not apply to crew3. But in the future, community can make a proposal to allocate some funds from the DAO treasury to encourage crew3 participants. The growth and development of the project is in the hands of the SoftDAO community. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

In my opinion very good proposal. Agree with @memeka team made very good job, currently platform works smoothly

2 Likes

i am very wel pleased with this proposal and i believe it will make the project even grow better.
A very prudent approach and decision… Kudos to the entire team

1 Like

In my opinion very good proposal…i wish Marry Christmas for all SOFTDAO community and happy new year :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s gonna be an excellent Christmas present for the community, It’s worth the time to proceed to the next step.

1 Like

Always good to hear good news, increasing but linear awards are also a good and motivating thing in the community. Let’s hope any pieace of good news and releases will be well received and the interest for this community will support and increase in each area

1 Like

Great idea, but in future can the voting link be clearly communicated to the public? Can group admins on Telegram and Discord respond accurately and timely? How do we know if the vote is passed when we don’t even know how to participate in the vote?

Great idea to airdrop on 25th above are just my concerns.

1 Like

It’s a good proposition, and I support it. This will be a great Christmas present to all active Softdao members.

1 Like