SoftDrop this Christmas

thank you for Christmas gift, thanks to the team for hard working, great community. i’ll keep support you

1 Like

I think the allocation is problematic. There were many people who did not receive proper allocation.

1 Like

It great idea to drop like a gift in christmas but should explain to many testnet user who got 0 drop, some join testnet,discord role,crew3 but got 0, so we need only reason how it posible!! i know many problem and hard to make all people happy but if it decen you should made criteria clear and tell us why.
Whatever wish your team happy christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a good proposal. Happy Christmas to us all. I can not wait to start voting and shapping SOFTDAO. Btw I find Tally a little complicated to use. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t agree with this proposal. There are still problems regarding allocation and rewards list. It should be concluded first. You should survey how many people still got KYC problem then fix it for them.

1 Like

it’s very good proposal, great idea to drop for me and it’s be perfect Charismas present Whatever Merry Christmas and happy new year.
:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Thank you all for the testnet! It was really interesting to take part together with everyone! Thanks community! Happy New Year!)

1 Like

It would be the best time to airdrop. I agree with the proposal! Plus we’ve come a long way. Now is the time to proceeed further. I hope everyone who has genuinely followed every process gets genuine reward. Success I wish all of us, the team and the project.

3 Likes

I like that in the last stages of the testnet everything went easily and correctly.I support the idea

1 Like

The timing issue should be well thought through.
bear season?
Bull season?
advantages and disadvantages should be calculated in detail.
In which season will he make more noise and make his own advertisement better?
should be well calculated.

Unlike people who read and research, today more people turn to sound, so the first step the project takes to the market should definitely make a sound.

1 Like

I’m all for rewarding those who deserve it. the reward must be generous to please the worthy before the holiday.

1 Like

totally agree! SoftDrop is going to be a great X-mas present. I’m looking forward to this. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :blush:

2 Likes

Everything is so good around SoftDAO but I haven’t my Optimism drop tokens and I cannot find any reason about it

1 Like

In my opinion very good proposal…i wish Marry Christmas for all SOFTDAO community and happy new year :christmas_tree: :fire:

1 Like

very nice sir. like it :heart_eyes: Official Launch of The softDAO will be accompanied by good feedback and will be of great interest to investors all over the world. best future project

1 Like

But currently I could see lots of members (including me) who have 0 allocation, while we took part in many rounds of testnets
I hope team will resolve the issue soon

1 Like

May kindness and positivity guide your path and bring joy to your life. Remember to be grateful for the small blessings and to always extend a helping hand to those in need. Take care and stay safe.

1 Like

The project is really worth it!Thanks to the team for a job well done and wish you fast development and great success softDAO!

1 Like

Hello! Great test site! I was glad to participate! :+1: But please make the site of the site more informative, keep statistics of sales conducted by dates, by financial indicators. Add staking, liquidity pools.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s gonna be an excellent Christmas present for the community. It great.and happy New Year, friends

1 Like