The SOFT Drop - A Soft DAO community airdrop

m happy to hear this great news. Looking forward for a lunch. Thank for the reward That Good project :grin:

4 Likes

Wow finally I git it .
Now I’m so exciting cause I just woke up and my girl friend tell me about this actually I didnt hope about it anymore but … . I appreciate this . Thank you guys.

7 Likes

I’m graceful to the soft drop announcement, clarify about the detail and SOFT Token Allocation & Emissions Model I think it suitable for now.

5 Likes

Cool! LFG!
I feel the team works diligently, even during the bear market.
The Great community is here.

4 Likes

I’m happy to see this great news. i will not sell any token from airdrop, i want to see and growth together with this community :grin:

5 Likes

wow I 'm happy to hear Great new in bear market.and waiting for airdrop. thank all Tokensoft projects.

8 Likes

like this and let the community take part in Tokensoft and SoftDAO. Great idea I Love Tokensoft!!!:heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:

6 Likes

Very good my bro. Wait wait wait Big great news. I very exciting and love this community
Looking forward for a lunch. Thank for the reward for community

7 Likes

This is a big news for Tokensoft community, but I still wanna know some more info.
As a tokenomic vesting above. it mean that there will be take 7-8 years to reach the max total supply? seems it’s very long time, Isn’t it too long for the small inverstor?

Next, What is friend and family Round? Quit curious about it.

7 Likes

I really trust your project , It will be great sooner.

Your project ecosystems has optimize

I look forward to grow up with $Soft

6 Likes

I am so happy that this project is growing. I would like to thank you for this good news. In my opinion the Tokensoft is a great project one. So I will share this good news with my friends. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grinning:

6 Likes

gib! sir mah familie is so proud of you and I feel like wagmi again :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: ahhhhh, I’m airdroppingggggggg

5 Likes

I 'm very glad to heard this news. Thanks for giving value to the community. I’m confident A Soft DAO is strong community.

4 Likes

I’m really hype with Tokensoft and I’m also tester so feel really excited rn can’t wait to see it launch

4 Likes

Love Takensoft&SoftDAO
This is a great news Can’t wait
We are here to support the SoftDAO no matter what. Can’t wait to see how far it can go

5 Likes

that a good news for this DAY, Wish the SOFT to the moon
However, I think there should be more usecase for SOFT token, because all 3 usecases are only for draining up the liquidity of SOFT token, there should be something that can add up revenue and liquidity for SOFT token as well.
We are here to support the SoftDAO no matter what. Can’t wait to see how far it can go

9 Likes

Thank you for the airdrop. The overall distribution was good and clear.
Let’s build this together and go to the mooooon!

3 Likes

Thanks for the updated information about airdrop. Glad to be a part of this project.Thank you all team.

4 Likes

That is a great news. I’m very happy for be a part of the project. Thank you for the team and community.

4 Likes

Wow! such a great news. Thank you for informations and I’m looking forward for airdrop lunching. I’m very enjoy on this community. Thanks SoftDAO and Tokensoft project

4 Likes