The SOFT Drop - A Soft DAO community airdrop

Thanks you for great new. I’m very excited
for The Soft Dao token(Soft)
Utility is Very Very Interesting
Tokensoft Team Work Hard for everyone. You are great Thanks you. :heart:

6 Likes

Great news. Thank you very much to the team for their work and afford. The tokenomic is looking good.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

[quote=“dolido3016, post:6, topic:2549, full:true”]
Great news!!!. The Tokenomic is pretty reasonable, the separation between SoftDrop, early supporters, early dev, community and so on shows how much the team care for each supporters. Moreover, the vesting period is sustainable that it will not likely to be pump and dump, which is not good for the project.
However, I think there should be more usecase for SOFT token, because all 3 usecases are only for draining up the liquidity of SOFT token, there should be something that can add up revenue and liquidity for SOFT token as well.
We are here to support the SoftDAO no matter what. Can’t wait to see how far it can go, XOXO :).

4 Likes

so amazing information thank you very much
and thanks for hard work for build DAO cause this DAO so strong so let’s growth together and keep work for best DAO :slight_smile:

!Bonus#6841

2 Likes

Good news, This is a great development for the community and will make the community grow even more. Tokensoft is the best

3 Likes

Great news about soft tokens utility and how strong dao incoming to crypto world. Im very bullish on this project :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Good news this morning regarding community airdrop. Fantastic emissions model. raised_hands:t2:
In that case, I look forward to the next batch of good news.

3 Likes

lookin forward for Softsdao community drop, waiting for the next update. Im a phase1 and phase 2 participant.

3 Likes

It’s great to see that project is growing up. I am really happy to be here so early! Can’t wait for new announcements.

2 Likes

Appreciated to joined since begin, this is awsome movement. Keep this up team :heart_eyes:

Real DAO is here. :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

This is great news. I hope soon we will be able to contribute to the development of the project by the community. This is a chance for all of us to be a part of it and bring something new. LFG :rocket:

3 Likes

Just waiting. I am happy be part of the community. And I have participated in early projects when name was community.tokensoft

2 Likes

Wow, great! Im very happy.
I think we are very close to big wins. Our community can show the best level of DAO.

2 Likes

Really happy to see this. I’m new here but truly need the drop as this project is very good in my opinion.

2 Likes

Tokenomic looks pretty good, the general problem with daos is that people don’t vote, it would be nice if there was an incentive mechanism to prevent this.

2 Likes

Great news! I would also like to get an option to invest these tokens, for the time of unlocking. I think you can also bring this issue to the discussion in the community

2 Likes

It’s great to take part in maneging. I am doing this for the first time. I do not understand something, but in general everything is cool)

2 Likes

It is look good. Now is best time for airdrops:) I dont think that airdrop will by so profitable as aptos but no one knows :heart:

2 Likes

airdrop sounds good, Can’t wait to see the community moving with this important step. cheers! big things is coming!

2 Likes

I was waiting :heart_eyes: Love tokensoft, it is better than the other platforms. I have never got a problem on it.

2 Likes