The SOFT Drop - A Soft DAO community airdrop

Unfortunately, I was not eligible person… but great tokenomic!
happy to here this and be the part of Tokensoft and SoftDAO.

2 Likes

This is a good proposal, we all should vote in affirmative, we need the soft token so as to vote in governance and also contribute meaningfully to the Dao.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.
It is good that the project like this listen to their community and also support them.
The tokenomics look good, very exciting for this to go live.

3 Likes

great news and a great plan
Let’s do it as soon as possible
I would be glad if I could help.
my discord contact is hopper255#6985

2 Likes

’m really happy to see tokensoft is growing up a little by little and wish we will be one of the best community.

2 Likes

Lets goooo. I am happy to hear that tokensoft will airdrop to users . My favourite platform, my lovely platform.

3 Likes

Great news! And more yet to come. It’s only the beginning :eyes: I like the vesting period you chose, it looks really reasonable

2 Likes

Great news. Tokenomic is very good. I’m very happy to be a part of this community. Tokensoft is the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

okGreat news! And more yet to come. It’s only the beginning :eyes: I like the vesting period you chose, it looks really reasonable

2 Likes

Big news! I’m looking to seeing what upcoming events we can use SOFT tokens to support the ecosystem.

2 Likes

I’m very happy to support community and advance this project.I hope to get airdrop. and news forever.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice
Absolutely incredible :clap::clap::clap:
A fair-launch platform for web3 projects & communities I think in the near future I will see an authentic growth of soft DAO

2 Likes

Wow, information about airdrop is awesome! Thank you to all members of the team! PS Love the tokenomy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

cool。it is great。
I believe that doing so will be more helpful for future governance。Both in terms of decentralization and quick decision making would be useful to facilitate

2 Likes

Great news. I just regret i take part in only 1 testnet phase but it is something. Maybe finally i will have time to get similiar with platform all features :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Great to see this as you are care about the contribution of this community. Hope everyone could be part of this activity.

2 Likes

Awesome news indeed. I believe everyone who deserves it will get airdrop. Let’s support all initiatives and approaches of the team

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear this great news. Looking forward for a lunch. I enjoy take part of this event, This is a big news for Tokensoft community,

3 Likes

SOFT Tokens is very useful for communities in order to help us very much more convennience to vote or even able to participate into the event and able to connect with Soft DAO smart contracts easily. Only member pay attention to study in the project details and follow the news that should be enough.

2 Likes

It’s great that you’re thinking of the community. And this vesting period will keep the DAO alive. really congratulations

2 Likes