Update (November 12): The SOFT Drop - a SOFT DAO community airdrop

Didn’t make it to both lists. It’s strange, of course … But publishing a list with names, addresses and IP seems to me a very bad idea.

3 Likes

Times of capitalists and one-sided management, it’s a pity there is no “PUNISH ADMIN” button. So that people managing projects feel responsible to users.

2 Likes

Thanks for the new update good news. It’s a very good project worth following. May this project to the moon! :rocket:

2 Likes

Thanks SOFTDAO for fair Airdrop. I’m very agree to this. :+1: :+1: :+1: Thumb up to the team. Like to see more good community like this in blockchain World.

2 Likes

Great Job thanks alot for your efforts, please when is the token expected to be airdropped? And how will claims be made?

2 Likes

I ask the admins to add my address to the airdrop form. I was an active early contributor to softdao. My address was in the first form and now it is not in any new form. It’s some kind of mistake.
Thanks

2 Likes

Awesome , glad to be part of this project and great community. Thanks for the new update good news. Thank you Tokensoft for rewarding

3 Likes

I am pretty much sure it was a titanic work that took a lot of time and efforts. Well done :+1:
Fairness and transparency are major factors for any community

3 Likes

I participated in the testnet, passed KYC, was in the first drop list, and now I am not in the list of honest people who I am, but I am also not in the second list of multi-accounts, so I don’t understand why I was removed from the list of people who can receive a drop…

4 Likes

Add my wallet to the airdrop list.
Now my address is not in the drop form and not in the ban form.
Was an active testnet participant, received the role of DAO
0xe2beA4A07D73Fe61680eCbCA530fFF3567774007

4 Likes

My address was in the first form, but now it is not in the new airdrop form and is not in the ban form.
Please add my address to the drop form.
Thanks

3 Likes

Hello! What if my wallet are not in the lists? I have downloaded both of them and check it, even with email or by reducing wallet letters. No. So what’s now? Are this is completed lists or you are working on them now?
My wallet 0xE918B0569afC68D3c9f8327027119C65fA21Cef1
Thanks!

4 Likes

The first table was erroneous in many respects. now that the list has become fair, I want to praise SoftDao for the work. :grinning:

3 Likes

Not fair , i done whole testnet from Main old Metamask , done KYC , make contributions, bring a lot of people from my community , and my address dont approved .

3 Likes

The DAO’s core team and compliance providers were especially scrupulous about verifying identity

“The DAO’s core team and compliance providers were especially scrupulous about verifying identity” - really?? and so why my MM address have banned? why I have unacquainted email (not mine) in last column in file with banned wallets?
I’ve done my work honestly but the team is not fairly(

9 Likes

I appreciate the hard work of the Soft DAO.
I took part in testnet.
I was eligible in the first list and I have only 1 wallet with successful KYC verification.
Now I’m confused why I’m not on the 2nd list, please recheck or explain more about this. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

I’ve always participated in the test, according to the rules, but my account was dropped.

P.S: I wrote to the admin in the discord

3 Likes

0x4dBDdF8869a708b0884D535C05Ef0cf904488C55 i have one kyc’ed account, truly supporter from very beggining - waiting to correct your mistake guys becouse i did everything right

5 Likes

Hello SoftDao team. I have been participating in your project for a long time, I have participated in many sales, for more than one year. Since this spring, I have participated in all rounds of your wonderful testnet and got the role of DAO. Yesterday I was still on the airdrop list. Today I was surprised to see that I was not on the list, and moreover, my wallet was blacklisted. There was no end to my surprise. I have been interested in blockchain technology since 2018, and all this time I have been performing testnet tasks and participating in sales from only one wallet. How did it happen that I got blacklisted? Check it out, I’ll provide all the information you need. My wallet is 0x4e1894Cb5c7F530A7EB1579a297a39276ba233Dd my discord is lenini#0055

4 Likes

Worst checking algorithm ever. Review it again please. You kicked-off a lot of really early supporters and does not even solve multiaccounters problem. The only result is that you going to lose the most loyal part of community - the early adoopters. Thanks.

5 Likes