Add the ability to re-pass KYC on the site

I video a lot of complaints from discord users that they did not pass KYC verification. As far as we know, it can only be completed once.

Your verification may be rejected if you make a mistake when filling out or take a bad photo of the documents. This is a human vector that closes the doors for you to receive awards and fully participate in the project.

34 Likes

There is a problem with this. Also, cases of resetting already passed KYC have become more frequent. The only way out is to fill out the form in support.

3 Likes

there are many of us, there are a lot of people with such a problem in the discord, I advise you to fill out the form, maybe they will help.

3 Likes

I understand this issued hope you get good way for KYC,

I support SoftDao team try to workhard to resolve this

1 Like

Multiacounts should be banner. Kyc will help with it. If we will give a chance to repass kyc mults will not be banned

1 Like

I also encountered the same problem, I will try to file an appeal through the support, otherwise it’s kind of a shame!

1 Like

I could not pass the test, I was not given a second chance. So far I have not been able to solve this problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 68 days. New replies are no longer allowed.