Fight against multi-accounts

to prevent the use of multi-accounts to receive a drop, suggests tightening verification.
I really like the project, so I did all the testnet rounds from one account and would not like to allow unfair participants to receive a drop.

14 Likes

In the project, verification through a passport or driver’s license, where else to tighten the check. Personally with each video connection or something to communicate.

1 Like

I fully support your proposal, perhaps another verification is needed, plus tracking users’ IP, I think this is one of the few ways to tighten multi-hacking, but this also cannot guarantee the accuracy of its execution

1 Like

I agree that we should protect protocol from multi account and bots, but never do classic KYC - that kills the beauty idea of blockchain. The sotuion is comming : zero knowledge proof :slight_smile:

1 Like

I seen in last few months . Most of users made multi accounts for get any reward & drops but . Softdao making so justify with active users & greedy users . This make big lead for soft dao to impact in other dao community .

1 Like

We can assure you that the community can be calm. We have an excellent system of protection against Sybil attacks :sunglasses: Closed.

2 Likes