Airdrop qualify

Hi all. I want to put to a vote a fair decision on the inclusion of criteria for airdrop. I am not happy with the fact that those people who participated in the testnet from the first round or mainnet rounds will get allocations on par with those who only participated in round 5 or only in round 6. I understand that this is important to attract more participants, but I think it is unfair.

Therefore, I propose that a distribution be made that takes into account contribution and interest. For example, it could be the number of testnet rounds, the fact of being part of a mainnet can also be a multiplier.

54 Likes

Hello. The planned distribution does not match your description. Distribution details can be found in this proposal :point_down:

10 Likes

I know it doesn’t. that’s why I made this suggestion. I don’t want to see shitty distribution and I don’t want to see as if everyone agrees with it.

3 Likes

I feel the same way. I agree with you. Early user deserve to get more reward. its just of course thing

1 Like

Я думаю, что дроп должен быть максимально честным и прозрачным. Многие люди, кто старается и выполняет тесты и задания должны быть уверены, что их труды будут вознаграждены.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. I agree with you. The first user deserves more rewards. Is just a sure thing…

2 Likes

well, if we approach this question objectively, then here are a number of questions
1 - what is included in the concept of an early user.
2 - which stage of network testing is considered early?
3 - what was the time limit for testing at an early stage?

2 Likes

I think u must share airdrop who joined you project…

Therefore, I propose that a distribution be made that takes into account contribution and interest. For example, it could be the number of testnet rounds, the fact of being part of a mainnet can also be a multiplier.

3 Likes

absolute wise proposal. rd 5-6-7 came after soft drop announce. so early partipicant need more or better drops. i agree with you

4 Likes

I support your point of view on a characteristic drop. About which I have already expressed my thoughts earlier.

3 Likes

In my opinion the AIRDROP subject is very difficult. You can earn a lot of money but if you aren’t careful you can lose many of your time.

2 Likes

all support, but as written and discounted information above distribution for round 6.7 are those tokens, which are not distributed in previous rounds. so if also participated in them in addition to the first, we get more. so all positive

1 Like

Nice proposal but i think its additional work for developers and they maybe no resources for that. but who knows

1 Like

I asked this question before. Completely agree with you. I think early adopters should be prioritized in SoftDrop distribution. These are the people who remember Nick’s phrase “You’re still early”

1 Like

Вы абсолютно правы. Награды должны быть рассчитаны в соответствии с вкладом в проект.
К последним раундам присоединилось большое количество людей потому. что ранее был обьявлен аэродроп

3 Likes

Very selfish I don’t agree with you, give everyone equal! Stop this votes it prolongs the airdrop, how do people even think of this?

1 Like

I fully support the proposal, I think it will be fair, especially since it was quite difficult at the beginning of testing, especially getting a role in discord

The drop should depend on when the person came. In the end, mostly multiaccounts came, not conscientious users

1 Like

I agree, those who contribute more may earn more. Those who participate less may receive less. I think it’s fair to encourage people to get involved.

1 Like

I support. I believe that everyone should receive applications for the project according to their contribution and efforts.

1 Like