Ambassadooors & Community Leaders Wanted

How about contributor ?
Translate / spread news
25 hours
Video editor
translate eng to thai and video editor

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Kirill. I want to be an Ambassador. I’m also testing new applications, networks, participating in various testnet, writing articles, making infographic. I hope I will be useful as an SoftDAO Ambassador.

• For which role are you applying? - Ambassador.
  • What services can you offer to The Soft DAO? - I can create content, make memes, arts, write and translate articles.
  • How many hours per week can you offer? - I can be available 15-20 hours per week
  • What is your availability each week? - 15-20 hours per week
  • What relevant experience do you have? - I’m Maincard, Pontem Wallet Ambassador.
  • What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide. - The reward per month is equivalent to $800-$1.000 - or in stablecoins.
5 Likes

Hi there! My name is Dmitry I’m a well-experencied Graphics/Motion-Designer. I’d apply for an ambassadoooor or a graphics designer. Have got a good experience doing infographics (vectors and so on) and other stuff related to documentation. Also, would be ok to translate articles, community managment and other stuff. Well-skilled user of Blender, Unreal Engine 4-5, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator/Figma. Basically, I’m almost 24/7 available, but would like to be able to work about 40 hrs per week. As a DAO worker, I’d definitely like to receieve $SOFT to participate in governance and help ya doing right things. Some of the past works (only crypto related): Graphics - Google Drive

2 Likes

Hello!

My name is Ismail. I am 27 years old. I’m a youtuber, I own my own channel, where I shoot video content about projects.

I always try to help in the project, participate in various test networks. I hope to be useful as an ambassador for your team

What role are you applying for? Ambassador.

What services can you offer Soft DAO?
I can create quality content, create art and stickers, youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR61dgpeVxa4iFqPQ4cYhtg

How many hours per week can you offer?
I can be available every day from 5 to 10 hours

What is your availability each week? I am available every day, this is my main job in projects

What relevant experience do you have?

Am I a BreederDAO ambassador? Shrapnel, Astar, Aleo, solcial and over 30 other projects

What reward do you offer?
I agree to any reward)

Translated with DeepL

2 Likes

Ambassadooor, Community Leader
I also have a personal YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4j__JQPnbHzJJ8GjMON6Jw . I offer services to promote the project for the Russian-speaking | Ukranian-speaking and English audience in various social networks and community management.
:eye: 65 Hour per week
:handshake: 9:00-00:00 UTC+2
:dollar: quarterly remuneration 4500-6000$ ($SOFT)

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Valerii. Im 24 y.o. Im a cryptoenthusiast.

• SOFT Community Leader
  • I can translate eng/fr/ure/ru and moderate ukr/ru chat. I can create a content (artticle/video etc)
  • 30-40 hour per week
  • Available at any time in 13:00-04:00 (UTC +2)
  • I moderated a veb-site and TG channel. Can also moderate DS/Twitter/TG.
  • 1500-2000$ in stable or SOFT tokens. Also im ready work for any bounty during probation.
2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Viktor im from Ukraine :ukraine:
For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor, Community Leader, or other?
:blue_heart: Ambassador

What services can you offer to The Soft DAO? :arrow_down:
:blue_heart: Graphic designer,AR-filters ,Video editer, Animation editor

How many hours per week can you offer?:arrow_down:
:blue_heart: 33 hours per week

What is your availability each week? Please be specific.:arrow_down:
:blue_heart: all week, 33 hours a week

What relevant experience do you have?:arrow_down:
:blue_heart: I have been doing graphic design for solana, joystream, ICP and many other projects since starting from 2018 year

What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens :arrow_down:
:blue_heart: 3333 USDT quarterly

3 Likes

I propose to do so, there will be a lot of inactive team members after receiving a role or some kind of privilege, so awarding such team members should take place according to their contribution to the team, you need to come up with a system that will monitor and honestly take into account the contribution.
I answered above about the rewards, you can make a minimum fee of $ 300, and then everything depends on the activity, the more activity, the greater the reward, I think it will be fair.

3 Likes

Hello. My name is Kiryl, I am 24 years old. I am a designer, influencer and just a decent person. I live in Poland. I have extensive experience as an ambassador. Let’s analyze the questions in more detail:

• For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor, Community Leader, or other?

I want to be an Ambassador

• What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?

Designer: Creation of infographics, creation of various informational banners, creation of animated presentations, announcements, etc.
Moderation: I can moderate the Russian/Ukrainian discord thread.
Influencer: Actively attracting new members to The Soft DAO, holding contests and motivation.

• How many hours per week can you offer?

I will devote at least 20-25 hours a week. But I am always in touch and ready to perform urgent work in cases where it is necessary.

• What is your availability each week? Please be specific.

Same answer: I will devote at least 20-25 hours a week. But I am always in touch and ready to perform urgent work in cases where it is necessary.

• What relevant experience do you have?

Chief Ambassador and Tribal Moderator, Connext Contributor, Goldfinch and LiveArt Ambassador.

• What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.

First of all, I want to work in a company of interesting people for the benefit of The Soft DAO. I will completely entrust the amount of awards to the team. Definitely a good reward will give us the opportunity to devote more time and desire to work. But it doesn’t matter if the reward is $100 or $1000 - I will work!

2 Likes

Hello Softies! I’m Yury aka Shamrock!
Role: The Soft DAO Team (Community Leader\Admin\Mod\Influencer)
I’m experienced pro-moderator (I mainly work for ChromaWay (Mines of Dalarnia\Chain of Alliance\Chromia Blockchain)

• Can do translations of articles\documentations English <-> Russian
  • ~80+ hours a week (could be more if needed, I’m online everyday even during weekends) UTC+3 (Mostly from 1PM till 8PM each day)
  • CM\Moratation of discord\tg\twitter both English\Russian
  • Twitter shilling, creative tweets, I have pretty decent Twitter account (https://twitter.com/sid_shamrock23)
  • Art creation (designs, banners, GIFs) (plenty of examples on my Twitter also, profile always being designed and re-designed by myself)
  • Bounty: the reward per month is equivalent to ~500-800 USD since start (or we can discuss reasonable price\perspectives always) Tokens (BUSD\USDT\USDC\SOFT)
    Discord ID: Shamrock#2323

Shamrock and roll :shamrock:

2 Likes

role: The Soft DAO Team ( support)

• translation article english-russian, english- deutsch / moderate ru/de/eng chat / shilling
  • 55+ hour per week
  • admin tg channel, discord
  • bounty: the reward per month is equivalent to $1,850 in US dollars - in stable coins or in SOFT tokens

vitaliskinner#1823

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Sergey. I have experience in communicating with the community and fulfill my work responsibilities in a timely manner.

1. Role: Ambassador.
  2. My team and I can provide new interested people to the project. Marketing, collab managment,
    organize events, meetings, moderate chat, and translate important documentation into different languages (English, German, Russian, French, and others). Provide the latest news and software for the community, if necessary.
  3. 30+ hours per week. I can find time to work every day.
  4. 30 hours per week.
  5. I have experience in the DAO community, as I am the leader of my personal community. I want to improve my skills and become a part of your community, which we will develop together. I responsibly declare that most of my team is interested in the tokensoft community. Extensive experience in marketing and work with influential people.
  6. 3500$. Approximately such monetary expenses occur in my community. I think this is the right amount for the services provided
2 Likes

Ambassador
Confident user of Photoshop. Creation of memes and infographics for social networks, art on the topic of projects, writing articles, twitter threads.
30-40 hours per week
I am available online every day, I am ready to work at any time
My timezone is UTC+3
850-1000 USD in SOFT/USDT/USDC, we can always negotiate the price and start the internship with less

2 Likes

Hey DAO! :wave:
so, let’s begin…
For which role are you applying?
:point_right:Ambassadooor

• What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?
    :point_right:
    Administration and moderation of chats in discord, telegram.
    Infographics.Translations.Writing articles.
    Establishing the right advertising companies!!!
    Any help for newbies in the crypto world…
  • How many hours per week can you offer?
    :point_right: 70+
  • What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
    :point_right:daily, minimum 8 hours
  • What relevant experience do you have?
    :point_right:Every day I try to learn something new. Active participant in many testnets. He was an ambassador of several projects and always gave his best (from the latest InvArch, Zeitgeist), a graduate of the Goldfinch academy.
    Active participant in sales on the Tokensoft site.
    What bounty do you propose?
    :point_right:$3,000 per quarter :moneybag:
2 Likes

[quote=“Stupoorcycle, post:1, topic:5616”]

For which role are you applying? Ambassadooor, Community Leader, or other?

I would like to introduce a Forum Administrator role and apply for it. Since Forum and voting way differs from the Discord or Telegram, I believe a separate person should deal with moderating proposals on the Forum and move them to the vote.

What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?

I could accumulate information/suggestions/idea and wright a good quality proposal in accordance with the needs of the DAO. Additionally, I will be actively involved in the discussion of other users proposal helping them to make perfect them both from the structural and substantial point of view. The main part is to carry out a temperature check if a proposal could moved to vote. I can also put proposal on a vote both on Snaphot and Tally.

20-30 hours

What is your availability each week? Please be specific.

Monday-Friday: 8.00 -10.00 am and 19.00-22.00 pm CEST (in the middle I could work using the phone)
Saturday-Sunday: depends on the needs

Im currently work as a Community mod and Delegate for the EulerDAO. Some of my proposals have been supported and approved by EulerDAO (please check:
Snapshot)
Additionally, I have been submitting a number of approved proposals for Golden.

You can also check my additional experience here http://iamras.tilda.ws/.

What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.

I believe that the renumeration should be of 50% USD and 50% SOFT tokens, because the efficiency of my work is measured, among other things, by the price of the SOFT. The total amount of renumeration: 7 000 $.

So 3 500 $ paid in USD stablecoins. The exact volume of renumeration in SOFT should be fixed on the date of taking the office and equals to 3 500 $. After that the amount of SOFT will be fixed no matter where the price goes.
For example, 1 SOFT=1$ on the date of taking office. Than the renumeration is fixed to 3 500 SOFT no mater the price goes up or down in the future + 3 500 USD.

2 Likes

Hello my name Andrey

role: The Soft DAO ambasador

1. translation article english <-> Russian/ moderate RU chat / shilling
  2. 48+ hour per week
    3.admin tg channel
    4.Work first, then talk about rewards! We develop the community, we achieve success together!!!
3 Likes

My name is Iyanuoluwa and I am a content creator.

° I am applying for the role of an Ambassador.
° I am offering to work for 15 - 20 hours per week
° I have a 4-years experience in creating web3 content (articles, tweets and memes) and I will be engaging my audience about SOFTDAO through easy to read articles and tweets.
° I propose a quarter renumeration of $1,200 SOFT tokens.

2 Likes

Hey guys! :tophat:
I would like to suggest my candidacy for the Community Leader role

For which role are you applying?
Community Leader

What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?
Chat moderating, supporting the community in responding to any questions about the project, and explaining the basic principles of the launchpad platform work.
Writing and translating articles about web3.
Experience in taking part in IDOs on many different launchpads (Tokensoft, CoinList, GameFi, Avalaunch, etc.)
Languages: Eng / Ua / Ru

‘>’ 40 hours per week

What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
Every day, but need days off (it’s usually Sat/Sun, but it’s negotiable)

I’m a moderator in 2 projects

What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.
1500$ quarterly

Thanks for your attention and have a great day :muscle:
cl

2 Likes

1 For which role are you applying?
Ambassador
2 What services can you offer to The Soft DAO?
Content creation (articles, videos, infographics, memes, art). I have a lot of experience.
3 How many hours per week can you offer?
14 hours per week
4 What is your availability each week? Please be specific.
I can be online from 7 am to 6 pm online every day
5 What relevant experience do you have?
I have (am) participated in the following Ambassador programs: Connext, SubQuery, Minima, Sei, Amulet, Goldfinch, Zunami protocol
6 What bounty do you propose? Please propose a number of USD-based stablecoins or SOFT tokens which you believe are appropriate quarterly remuneration for whatever services you plan to provide.
$1,500 per quarter

3 Likes

Komarick TOP!!!
let’s support Komarick. I think he deserved it! I will support you, friend. no offense to the other guys

3 Likes