Initiate Voting While Vesting

Everything great. I’m looking forward. Good idea

3 Likes

Agreed , we want voting power in SoftDAO
I should ensure everyone included in softdrop should be participate in voting

3 Likes

Amazing! I’ve been waiting for this event for a long time!

3 Likes

when you get your tokens you will be able to vote, why changes?

3 Likes

I would like to be able to vote with fewer locked tokens, but voting can be divided into levels of importance "for example, I can vote for changing the logo or the like, but only millionaires can vote for changing the company vector)))

3 Likes

Good idea: community members receiving SOFT distributions can vote even if the majority of their tokens are still in the vesting agreement. I thought that it was originally planned that way, so I support it.

3 Likes

I support the proposal to empower the implementation of voting, allowing community members to vote with their unclaimed tokens.

3 Likes

I agree. The team seems to have a plan ahead for everything. This will definitely be appreciated by the community.

3 Likes

It turns out that it will be necessary to build another product - a voting platform with the appropriate nuances. This will only distract the forces of the team to solve these problems. The bike has long been invented and rides great)) And voting with blocked tokens is a great idea.

3 Likes

I agree. This proposal is good. Let’s go. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

Initiating voting while vesting is underway in the Soft DAO forums is a complex issue that requires careful consideration. On one hand, allowing voting during the vesting period can provide a more dynamic and engaging governance process, as it allows for more frequent decision-making and community participation. This can also help to increase transparency and accountability within the DAO, as members are able to have a say in important decisions that affect the direction of the project.

However, there are also potential drawbacks to allowing voting during the vesting period. For example, members who are still vesting may have a limited stake in the DAO and may not have the same level of as those who have fully vested. This could potentially lead to unequal decision-making power and could be seen as unfair by some members. Additionally, allowing voting during the vesting period could lead to greater volatility in the DAO’s decision-making process, as members may be more likely to change their votes as their vesting progresses.

Ultimately, whether or not to allow voting during the vesting period in the Soft DAO forums is a decision that should be made based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and drawbacks. It may be useful to consult with members of the community to gather their input and ensure that the decision is made in a transparent and collaborative manner. Additionally, any changes to the voting process should be accompanied by clear communication and education to ensure that all members understand the implications of the new system and how it will affect their participation in the DAO.

3 Likes

I strongly support this proposal. At least it will be a solution for those who cant claim.

3 Likes

Yes, I definitely agree with this proposal.

3 Likes

I like this new decision, more votes from more vesting! I agree. There are some moments that are definitely pleasing

3 Likes

I am most interested in committed governance, AND I want to get tokens to keep my voting rights and the remaining SOFT tokens to have dual voting rights.

3 Likes

I support. This proposal is good. more votes from more vesting

3 Likes

My vote is “YES” because I have never claimed my tokens yet, the cost of transactions is simply unbelievably high, so I decided to withdraw my tokens at the moment when the entire amount is ready to be stamped. But as long as some part of the tokens is in the contract, people will be able to take an active part in making important decisions. The only thing I don’t understand is whether the voting will be done only with the amount that cannot be withdrawn yet, or with the total amount?

3 Likes

I agree with the sentiments expressed by multiple users in the forum. The decision to initiate voting while tokens are still vesting is a positive step towards creating a fully decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). It encourages community participation and engagement in the decision-making process. However, it’s important to establish clear guidelines and rules to prevent abuse of voting rights by individuals with a large amount of vested tokens. Considering tiered voting rights based on the amount of tokens vested could ensure a fair and proportional system. Overall, this concept is worth exploring, but careful planning and consideration are necessary to ensure its fairness and effectiveness.

3 Likes

I guess this will increase voting. LEt’s do it

3 Likes

Oh, I like this new decision, more votes from more vesting

3 Likes