Optimal Tally SoftDAO Threshold: Balancing Access, Inclusivity & Spam

It seems to me that 15 thousand dollars in 1 token is a lot, not every ordinary user can afford such expenses in life, that is, it turns out that only those people who are very big players will be engaged in managing the DAO, and as a result, only these big players will vote, without giving the opportunity to vote ordinary users who do not have the opportunity to have such amounts of money in their pocket

1 Like

Good for degens like us sure! Fully support the plan.

1 Like

I believe this is a well thought out proposal that can increase the inclusiveness and engagement of the Soft DAO community. But I think the 15,000 threshold can be reduced to 10,000.

1 Like

I support the proposal. But I also agree with others that at the initial stage it is better to lower the threshold in the range of 5000-10000. In the future, as I understand it, there will be an opportunity to vote for changing the size of the threshold.

1 Like

I support lowering the threshold, I find it difficult to answer how much

1 Like

i think this will have a positive impact on the community, as more DAO members will be able to make proposals. I think the limit of 10,000 is acceptable.)))))

2 Likes

Поддерживаю снижение порога с 15000 (хотя было бы в идеале с 10000) :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I think this will have a positive impact on the community, as more DAO members will be able to make proposals. I think the limit of 10,000 is acceptable.

2 Likes

I support! More peeple will have a chance

2 Likes

This is a wonderful idea. You can reduce it to the flesh up to 7500. Half it will be fine. Well, even up to 10,000 is also great!

1 Like

is 15 000 overcharged? Will be better to decrease

1 Like

I support lowering the threshold as accessibility is one of the key factors of the DAO

1 Like

100,000 tokens is really a lot. And it is better to reduce them.
But I think that first we should let users delegate their locked tokens. And only after that should we discuss lowering the minimum voting threshold.

1 Like

now the threshold is 100k, 10-15k would be ok in my opinion.

2 Likes

Lowering the threshold for launching proposals via Tally could help increase accessibility and inclusivity within the Soft DAO community, but we also need to balance this with the risk of spam proposals.

1 Like

I fully support the proposal, we must start somewhere, time will tell whether it is necessary to lower or increase the threshold.

1 Like

I support lowering the threshold. This will be acceptable to most people. You can also consider lowering to 10,000 or lower.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I will share my thoughts: as an example, I can give KomaRick, quite a lot of participants have already delegated to it, and if you unite in one caste and vote for some action in the DAO, then I think that 15,000 SOFT is quite an adequate figure.but at the same time-not every participant will want to have the right to vote, which will cost him 15,000 SOFT

1 Like

I agree with lowering the threshold to at least 10000

1 Like

i agreed this proposal, ultimately, the decision to lower the threshold should be made with careful consideration of the potential benefits and drawbacks.

1 Like