Release of limited edition NTFs

In my opinion, we cannot ignore the widespread use of NFT in projects to encourage active participants and early adopters, as well as to raise additional funds for the FAO treasury from the sale of limited edition NFT, which will give certain privileges over others.
I ask the DAO to consider this possibility.

27 Likes

good offer. many successful projects follow this path of encouraging early adopters.I hope dao will support

6 Likes

I fully agree. We don’t know what will happen to NFT’s but I think there is a lot really good projects with victories in future

4 Likes

Yes, it’s a good idea to encourage active participants and early adopters, but i think it should’nt be a sale for early adopters.

3 Likes

There is no use for such NFTs, instead you can give a role in discord, etc.
p.s. not “NTF” but “NFT”

3 Likes

yes that is good idea for early adopters amd active users. I fully agree and i think Dao will support

4 Likes

Explain what you mean when you say no use? After all, the roles in discord can also be called useless if there is no mechanics of encouragement. You reject my suggestions, although I did not even go into the algorithm for using such Nft! I think your judgment is rather superficial!

3 Likes

as an addition, you can distribute nft, everyone who has a role in the DAO discord is just that hard to get now

4 Likes

Owning NFT gives you the feeling of owning part of a project. This brings us even closer to the team and encourages us to participate more actively in the development of the platform.

3 Likes

Great idea for nft by early users and users who have made various contributions to the project, especially since there is no need to reinvent the wheel as it has been used by other projects for a long time. It is also possible to issue non-free NFT, which provides the same benefits.

3 Likes

Nice idea, i really support it.
And what you think which blockchain should be used for deploying of this NFT? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Actualy very good idea. And we can name it Proof of softdao or something like that. Its weird to ignore such popular direction.

3 Likes

It is too early to talk about this until this proposal gets the necessary number of responses and is put to a vote.

2 Likes

It`s really good proposal.
I agree that having limited edition of “SOFT” NFTs as a mark of early adopter or most engaged community member which also will give additional privilege e.g. in futue sales,
will encourage community members to contribute even more to the project, as well as increase the interest of those who are not yet inside SOFT

3 Likes

Roles in discord are more useful than NFT, because it is an unnecessary waste of time for both the team and the user. By the roles in the profile everything becomes immediately clear and there is no need for any NFT.

2 Likes

I think the team will take your vote into account when deciding on a vote. In case of a positive vote on the NFT, you can refuse the NFT incentive and choose a role that suits you! But not the fact that you will get it))

1 Like

Yes, good proposal. I fully support.
Also, on this occasion, I expressed my thoughts in this thread.
You will be interested to know.

NFT or one of the ways to replenish the SoftDAO treasury

1 Like

1st. Nft is working as a marketing tool, it attracts new users from other platforms absolutely for free. Big nft markets have very large audience (Open Sea, Space ID, Magic Eden etc), and if nft collection will get in top and remain there it will attract a fcking lot of people without spending a penny. Roles in discord dont do a shit, Its just roles.
2nd. Nft at a good price gives to a supporter financial reward for his support in exchange of time spent for support. All you need to do is to give to nft an utility. For example bigger allocation than simple investor. Discord role cant do that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 109 days. New replies are no longer allowed.