SoftDAO telegram channel

Hey there! I think that your idea is relevant to the DAO needs. The more social accounts we have, the more popular SoftDAO will become, thus leading to overall success. 100% let’s do it!

5 Likes

I need some telegram group. Hope announcement will be there too. It is easier than discord. Will vote for that

4 Likes

Telegram group is a very good idea. A perfect place to find a quick answer for newbie in the project.

4 Likes

Your proposal is interesting and worthy of attention! The Telegram channel is always at hand, even on a business trip and on vacation.

3 Likes

I fully support the author of the post! The Russian-speaking audience is very wide and active.
Let’s support the project together

3 Likes

This is a great idea.
I have worked on several projects and have found that the community strongly supports the project. That is where the budget should be allocated.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your participation! But we would also like to see some new proposals, ideas for this concept :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whether the telegram channel will be multi-lingual, I have not yet understood. But I can express my own and my subscribers’ opinions on Telegram. The Russian-speaking audience, for the most part, simply do not understand or do not know how to use all the functionality of Discord. And with many Discord channels that you follow, sometimes important updates can escape your attention. Some people also don’t use the mobile version of the app at all. And everyone has a Telegram these days. Moreover, about 30% of my subscribers don’t use Discord at all, but they need to get news and updates. Telegram has lost some ground in the crypto space, but it still has a huge role in the development of projects and communities. Therefore, I fully agree with the proposal and from my part, I can promise support in the initial attraction of subscribers, if a telegram channel is created. Also, if desired, you can screw it telegram bot, tied to Discord for example, which will notify of all important updates. For example, a user can receive messages only from the announcements channel or notifications about sales or any other customized alerts. I believe that the main task of the channel should be to inform users and then redirect them to Discord or the forum for discussion. But in the future, as the channel develops, chat will also be necessary. Perhaps even language chats. Thank you. Good luck to all.

5 Likes

Telegram group it’s very good idea for the community in the future. See you on the group!. Limit words

3 Likes

I fully agree with the proposal and from my part, I can promise support in the initial attraction of subscribers, if a telegram channel is created. Also, if desired

3 Likes

@lofingv I like your reasonableness. Stay in touch with us, I am sure we will find points of interaction.
@Jarae We are also grateful for your desire to help develop our communities. Also, stay in touch.

3 Likes

Telegram channel is a good idea! You can also post news there. It is easy to join the telegram channel, so many participants will subscribe. And everyone will be up to date

3 Likes

It seems like we were heard, there should be a telegram channel :slight_smile: Let’s see what we can do in terms of organizing events… (Applications and proposals are still being accepted.)

2 Likes

It’s a great idea, certainly keeping a telegram channel for the DAO will expand the informativeness of the community and the quality of activities.

2 Likes

Totally with you Kir, telegram language-specific groups for the users would be lovely, it is undoubtedly that a lot of big crypto project communities rely a lot on international/multilingual TG as well. It is more convenient and a much preferred choice than discord for a certain group of audience. IMO, as SoftDAO grows bigger we should cover as much as possible in every aspect to cope with its growth.

3 Likes