What makes a good SoftDAO forum post?

governancecontributors

Please ensure you have actually read the thread that you’re commenting on. While we appreciate comments of all sorts, we want to make sure that we are having meaningful and intelligent dialog occurring on our forums.

What constitutes a good contribution? What makes a good forum post? We’ll attempt to spell
We get a lot of comments along the lines of “this is a very good project.” And although we love the support and love that our community is excited about the project, these comments don’t add much to the discussion. We envision this forum as a place for people to discuss important issues related to DAO governance, therefore we must keep the signal-to-noise ratio in order.

Before posting, be sure that:
(a) Your comment is well-thought-out
(b) Your comment is intended to contribute to the discussion
(c) Your comment is a new thought rather than a summary of another post

We look forward to your feedback!

203 Likes

Yes, it is very important to contribute to the contribution of each forum member :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Very true! It is desirable for everyone to read this, and then the atmosphere will be much fuller)

12 Likes

good message for the community
great first two comments, keep up the good work :sweat_smile: :metal:
We need mechanisms that will interest the community and the participants will start a constructive dialogue.
I think that at the moment the community is little interested in the development of the DAO, not everyone understands why they need it. Yes, everyone considers themselves enthusiasts, but nevertheless, the asset has now fallen everywhere. Participants should be interested and understandable, then there will be an increase in involvement.

9 Likes

I’ve been waiting for an initiative from the leadership in this direction! :100: correct train of thought, because reading an infinite number of moonboys becomes tedious over time :sweat_smile:

Perhaps it would be wise to pin this message where it will be visible to each of the community members.

11 Likes

forum post has been pinned in our discord thx Kir :handshake:

10 Likes

Thx sir! :handshake: To be honest, I’m already somewhat tired of writing everywhere that constructive messages that benefit our community are appreciated first of all…

8 Likes

All right, chief, let’s do some real thinking and reasoning now! )

14 Likes

good message for the community
great first two comments, keep up the good work+ :innocent:

7 Likes

When I take a question seriously, I always reread the content of the topic, the comments, and only then think about the appropriateness of my comment and what meaning it carries for other participants. This saves both my time and the time of other participants. I have always been for quality, not quantity.

7 Likes

Yes, guys, read carefully before commenting. And don’t forget to praise the team for the opportunity to manage the project for us

7 Likes

Yes, that’s right, the best option is to attract investors, which will positively affect the price of the token👍

5 Likes

Many people can’t express their opinions correctly! This is the reality these days)) So I think they should be treated with understanding!

6 Likes

That’s true, some people come and comment a little word that’s not related to the forum.
They should read this forum first before comment or post something.

6 Likes

I will do my best to be useful to our community.
and above all, I am confident that we will achieve our goal in all areas.

8 Likes

Yes you are right with your resoning. Maybe we should make some separate topic where people could gm-gn/talk about everything because many want to do that. This will let the community to use forum more often and lift the pressure of empty comments from regular topics. :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Yes, I think so. I seen some people come to comment a little word.
We have to read before post and I think we should to grind for positive comment for increase a big community

4 Likes

We need mechanisms that will interest the community and the participants will start a constructive dialogue.
I think that at the moment the community is little interested in the development of the DAO, not everyone understands why they need it.

3 Likes

so amazing <3
it is very important to contribute to the contribution of each forum member :slight_smile:
let’s growth together :grinning:

3 Likes

Very impressed with the project Feel amazing and believe that we will be part of helping drive the project to success. :heart_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes