What makes a good SoftDAO forum post?

Yea, totally agree, most people come here without any contribution but take it for only granted. Let’s build a wonderful and good quality community.

3 Likes

It’s a good new for our community and easy to contribute for members and the last my word is go together we will go far

3 Likes

Glad to be part of this community. I’ve participated in many IDO on coinlist in the past and it is very frustrating that users are being treat unfairly without having any opportunities to discuss what is the problem. Being part of softdao here is very exciting for me to have some voice and being part of community based project. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Good message for the community, It is very important to contribute to the contribution.
Grow together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!!
I think this article shows how important it is to build a great community and how fabulous the community will be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Very good idea with this forum. We are fantastic community :muscle: so we can contact and give many proposal on this forum. Is discord, twitter and telegram as well :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Will do my best to add posts wich are useful and contribute a lot. Well this is a DAO and we are suppposed to exchange information and be a useful place where we all can gather information and feedback from oneanother, thus the place should have benefits and rewards for active participation

4 Likes

Exactly. It’s not quantity but quality that counts.
DropHunters write stupid stuff everywhere because they think they’ll get a drop haha

5 Likes

Thanks for provide this detail to the member which is good for the community. Let’s grow together and I will be the one who always support this project

4 Likes

yah I found some people comment a little word like “lfg,gogo” spam like a bot it’s not related with topic. let make good and strong community together !!!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for detail to the member for the good community. I hope this commu growth more than crypto market. lol

3 Likes

I am really agree with you. If someone want to participate with community without a new idea, So they can show support by click like and share post.
But someone just click like without read, even this post someone just like and write reply without full reading on it.

4 Likes

:heart::heart: Thanks for the information and good opinions. I love a lot our community, let’s growth together . :relaxed:

3 Likes

Acknowledging and agreeing to the proposal, if everyone contributes opinions and provides feedback, Tokensoft can improve more and more.

3 Likes

i will do my best and be kind to other people in this community and share the good information here :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A good contribution is quiet dilemma for me. If it means getting more audiences, then he/she with many followers get more advantage. So, I personally think that a “good contribution” should be focus on the content that has made.
For the good forum post, “a good/awesome project” is definitely not included. New topics should be raised and at the same time a controversial/ interesting topics should also be reselect and discussed.

3 Likes

because reading an infinite number of moonboys becomes tedious over time :sweat_smile:

Perhaps it would be wise to pin this message where it will be visible to each of the community members.

3 Likes

Agreed. This can earn trust and confidence to the community during bear market. Give them a hope and they help.

3 Likes

Community is the key to moving forward.
I believe this community will make us steadily moving forward.

3 Likes

thank you for commmunity and create project for us happy for future project anh hope LFG into parther

3 Likes