Treasury Diversification to Minimize Risks

A hot topic in the light of recent events. I am in favor with both hands.

2 Likes

I think this idea is great. Отличная идея!

2 Likes

I don’t see much point in speculating here. Differentiation is at the core of the fundamentals. Especially in the cryptosphere, which is very volatile and regularly produces black swans. I fully support this idea.

2 Likes

Diversification of the treasury is a very correct decision because the crypto industry is a very risky market. I support this proposal.

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea! Diversification of Soft DAO stablecoin assets is a necessary thing. after all, stability is above all. Stability must be everywhere. The young people came up with a good idea. I look forward to implementing it!

2 Likes

The idea is simple. What is the treasury without gold? =)

2 Likes

In a long term in my Opinion Usdt must be at least 50% of this amount because this is one and only stablecoin who has no problem after all fud.

2 Likes

The idea of diversification is a good one, and it should be done, but I have not heard of LUSD anywhere. If there are any reasons to leave it then it’s good, if not, then instead of LUSD, I would suggest TUSD or USDP and do it as follows:

1 version:

• 20% in USDT
  • 20% in USDC
  • 20% in LUSD
  • 20% in USDP or TUSD

2 version:

• 33.3% in USDT
  • 33.3% in USDC
  • 33.3% in USDP or TUSD

3 version:

• 10% in USDT
  • 10% in USDC
  • 10% in LUSD
  • 10% in USDP
  • 10% in TUSD
2 Likes

Nice i like your mind about it) and yes usdc is no safety)

2 Likes

Yes it’s a good idea. Diversification is necessary in financial matters

2 Likes

Diversification is a necessity when retaining project coffers. The question is what assets to diversify into? The main thing when diversifying assets is:
-the extent of asset risk;
-the ease of movement of assets;
-Liquidity of assets;
-The prospect of changes in the market for the assets that we hold.

2 Likes

Diversification is a great idea for reducing risk, as well as preserving and increasing Soft DAO assets. I have a question, why did you choose LUSD, don’t you think that the capitalization of this stablecoin is too small?
I propose to divide the assets into 4 equal parts (25% each) and look at the following stablecoins: USDT, USDC, BUSD, TUSD.

2 Likes

: think this proposal is absolutely reasonable and the right decision.There is nothing to add here :+1:

2 Likes

This is an excellent proposal for SoftDAO to consider, as diversifying the treasury can help to reduce risks and maximize returns. The suggested allocation of 33.3% in USDT, 33.3% in LUSD, and 33.3% in USDC is a unique approach that can help to mitigate the risk associated with holding a single asset.

To implement this proposal, it is recommended to identify a reputable and secure decentralized exchange platform that supports the trading pairs for USDT, LUSD, and USDC. Allocating the necessary funds to each of the three assets and using an aggregator like 1Inch to minimize slippage during trades can help to ensure the best possible trading prices.

Overall, this proposal is not just a “nice to have” but a necessary step towards achieving SoftDAO’s mission of maximizing returns while minimizing risks. If SoftDAO decides to accept this proposal, it may be worthwhile to allocate $SOFT from the treasury to cover the expenses associated with implementing this diversification strategy.

2 Likes

I find this offer positive and appropriate. Because holding a single asset always means risk in a highly volatile market. Having diversity does not completely eliminate this risk, but significantly reduces it. Reducing risk is very important to our community.

2 Likes

This is great. Stable coins are risky so different stable coins make sense. I support this decision. Letsgo Soft Dao

2 Likes

DAI, uses USDC as its main source of liquidity. As USDC fell below $1, DAI also traded below its level

2 Likes

Definately yes, diversify is the key. Or consider <20% in safety volatile assets like BTC ETH.

2 Likes

it’s a good idea
it will inspire the whole community

2 Likes

It might not be a bad idea, but I’d rather just USDC and USDT)

2 Likes