Proposal to efficiently use SoftDAO capital

WHAT

I propose that SoftDAO deposited $Stablecoins to the $gSoft/$stablecoin pool on MYSO (or equivalent).

WHY

With this, SOFT holders will be able to access their leveraged gSOFT tokens and participate in the further growth of gSOFT. Borrowers are able to pledge gSOFT as collateral and take out Stablecoins loans — Stablecoins can then be swapped to gSOFT through a DEX to gain leverage — then, that gSOFT can either be held or further pledged to acquire more Stablecoins which can then be swapped to gSOFT again.

For the SoftDAO treasury, this pool serves as an opportunity to earn additional yield on Stablecoins holdings — this is attractive for SoftDAO to productively utilize treasury stables while also propping up additional utility for the native gSOFT token.

HOW

If SoftDAO decides to accept this proposal, I propose to consider options for implementing this strategy. One of these options may be the use of MysoFinance.

Application in practice

#SoftDAO - rock web3 :metal:

27 Likes

It is interesting to me, than your choice of this protocol is justified?

3 Likes

Its an interesting drive

May everything be as we wish and go well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Deposited $Stablecoins to the $gSoft/$stablecoin pool on MYSO? :thinking: :thinking: I think it’s a pretty good idea! This would be the best option for me!

3 Likes

Real interesting proposition. I’m for it. Guess does in a way help to at least prop up our brand. I suppose !

3 Likes

I support this proposal. I think this is reasonable and timely.

3 Likes

Interesting proposal. Support proposal to efficiently use soft capital at MYSO. Another way to look for reliable platform to manage capital efficiently and get a higher yield. Have you look into IPOR where you can get a higher yield providing stablecoin liquidity without any liquidation.

3 Likes

I support this proposal, out tokens will work for us

3 Likes

I support, what yield will be represented for holders?

3 Likes

If we could increase amount our tokens - it’s good enough.

3 Likes

If we could increase amount our tokens - it’s good enough.

3 Likes

what is a gSOFT? wrapped SOFT on MYSO or what?

3 Likes

wow interesting coloboration, i like what you do Soft Dao :star_struck:

3 Likes

In general, the idea is good, but the choice of a pool must be approached with all responsibility.

3 Likes

So far, little is clear from this proposal, we are waiting for the AMA and find out all the details of what exactly MYSO Finance can offer. Fully for the fact that the tokens would work for us, but more details are needed.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m excited to join this conversation about how we can make the most of our Soft DAO capital by leveraging the capabilities of MYSO Finance. I think one area where we could explore is the use of decentralized lending protocols to earn yield on our capital while still maintaining control and security over our funds. What are your thoughts on this approach? Do you have other ideas on how we can optimize the use of our capital with MYSO Finance?

3 Likes

in my opinion, this is a bit complicated for an ordinary user but for the community, profitability is above all.
if the above idea will contribute to an increase in SoftDAO participants, then why not?

3 Likes

я считаю это хорошей идеей. но лучше чтоб было несколько таких платформ и можно было выбрать одну из них самому

3 Likes

Я поддерживаю это предложение. Я думаю, что это разумно и своевременно. :grin: :star_struck: :hugs:

3 Likes

It is nteresting coloboration. I support this proposal

3 Likes