Treasury Diversification to Minimize Risks

i am agree with this suggestion, this will add stability

2 Likes

the idea is very sound and I fully support it. It seems to me that one of the most important points is not to chase big profits, but to save money for greater stability.

2 Likes

диверсифицировать активы - это путь к независимости! Поддерживаю!

2 Likes

I think so too! that’s a good idea! independence plays a big role in our time!

3 Likes

please stay away from stable coins…with recent depegs on many of these why would this even be entertained?

2 Likes

Так держать! Полностью за!!! Сейчас такое время, что не нужно рисковать))

2 Likes

I think this is a good idea. because now stablecoins are under attack and sometimes very unstable, based on this, it is much safer to have several types of assets

2 Likes

Asset diversification is a winning strategy for Soft DAO to mitigate risk for your portfolio. I think that this has become especially relevant, looking at the situation recently.

2 Likes

Одобряю полностью! Идея хорошая, не нужно рисковать -))) Я за!

2 Likes

Это путь к успеху в наше время!!! Большие молодцы!

2 Likes

I think this proposal is a good idea that can help SoftDAO achieve its mission. However, it’s important to conduct further research and analysis before making any final decisions regarding the allocation of the treasury.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with the proposal. I have already lost a lot of money with UST. Because of it I consider we should provide diversification for the treasury.

2 Likes

Good idea. It will provide the necessary protection and reduce the risks!

2 Likes

I fully support the proposal! I agree that this proposal is necessary to achieve SoftDAO’s mission of maximizing returns while minimizing risks.

2 Likes

Yes, diversification is necessary. But why only stabelcoins, why not keep some of money in BTС, for example?

2 Likes

This is great. Stable coins are risky so different stable coins make sense. I support this decision. Letsgo Soft Dao

2 Likes

I think the proposal is sound. Despite the saying that the higher the risks, the higher the return, it is important to ensure that risks are minimized in a reasonable way to ensure the community continues too have the right confidence

2 Likes

I approve! The idea is good, no need to risk

2 Likes

yes, this is a wonderful diversification of the asset, I completely agree

2 Likes

Yes, I think it’s a great idea. It is always necessary to diversify risks

2 Likes