What is the next potential airdrop in your opinion?

After Optimism (OP) and Aptos (APT) that’s worth around 2000$, what is the next potential airdrop in your opinion ?

13 Likes

every project has the potential to give airdrop, in our case it is simple, I think we need to watch tokensoft this project will not leave us without a reward

3 Likes

In my opinion, we will see a drop from Debank, Metamask & Zerion no and Arbitrum.
Also i thinking about Rabby Wallet, TallyHoo and the whole LayerZero + zkSync.

2 Likes

Next will be Arbitrum, ZkSync this year i think, then Zetalabs, Sui and Starknet later. Maybe OP airdrop in Q1 2023 :slight_smile:

I think a lot of drops from different dapps, build on aptos :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

i think arbitrum too i see this chain show in binance if airdrop i think marketcap will be topp 100 in cryptomarket :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Arbitrum hopefully xD but because lately APTOS gave so much many people is lf airdrops so it may be hard to make such a nice profit

We are here for the idea and mass adoption!
But I would advise you to take a closer look at the SUI blockchain.
In general, the DAO discusses the idea of the DAO.

The most valuable airdrops I have received so far have come from projects that I did not expect such. Zksync may be coming soon :smiley:

We can see Aptos second airdrop soon. Zksync as well same as metamask is suppose to take place q4 2022.

Good question
I’m aiming
zkSync
SEI
Zetachain
Arbitrum
Metamask
Starknet

plus a few small ones like Animeswap, Harbor, Comdex etc

2 Likes

Now the drop from bridge across is next, followed by the same optimism, arbiterum, zk sync and tokensoft. I do not consider all kinds of trifles) I think most have the same priorities

Yes, I forgot about sei and zeta in my post, although I use them very actively. but I think they are not of the near future. on the L2 ether for now more hope.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 59 days. New replies are no longer allowed.