Creation "SOFT NFT"

How those NFTs would be obtainable? By buying on the market as as some kind of reward? The idea is interesting, but I would like to know more.

4 Likes

Thats a really god idea… many projects use this feature and are doing great with it! Each projects needs NFT to grow up more and more!

3 Likes

I totally agree with the idea as we became a “DAO” so some evidence like an NFT would be a great idea and it is valuable in our minds that we are really part of the community with a proper license :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s a great idea!
I am really agree with you.
Let’s grow together and I will be the one who support Soft NFT. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Great idea! I think the team may even be preparing something like that.
First, it is always a trend.
Secondly, it shows the level of user involvement in the project. I think that NFT should be deserved. And definitely not purchased.
And it would be cool if it was indescribable. Or, if it is transferred, then your privileges in the DAO are lost.
Also, you can make rarity.
Gold, bronze, silver, or by category.
It’s interesting and multi-layered.

3 Likes

great idea. utility NFT wil be the great idea to use with community to get some benefit in the future.

3 Likes

I hope that the participants of all stages of the testnet will become the owners of the NFT and they will be rewarded with a drop of SOFT tokens

3 Likes

Very good idea) Now many good projects have their own NFT. This is both a promotion of the project and a pleasure for the community)

3 Likes

discobot start advanced tutorial to meeee

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.